Ports forwarded but still not open. Game crashes and internet hiccups observed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeNoBia

11-29-2012

also I do wanna say my issue was SIMILAR not exact and I dont know that this is ur fix BUT it can NOT hurt! and from the sounds of it u do have some firewall somewhere doing one hell of a job it did sound like more of a system block BUT if u fixed that and were able to play and now are being halted I would try the above again cant hurt.... GLUCK!

LeNoBia

11-29-2012

also after looking through ur posts more closely one more thing u may wanna check go into ur windows firewalls and go to advanced mode and check inbound and outbound and see if there are ne League of Legends listed that was blocked there see if ne of them on the list are greyed out rather than being green and also just make sure LOL is on the list in general

Prateem

11-30-2012

So I finally got around to calling my ISP. They said that they do not block ports or touch ports in general. Not entirely sure if this is true but they did suggest to me to try making my static IP the destination for all IPs in the DMZ setting page of my wireless router.

After doing so, the firebind.com LoL Test fails without any hitches. I know nearly nothing about the DMZ and the potential risks I face. Can someone fill me in? I have yet to try to join a game with this setup though, but I gather that if all the appropriate ports are now open, then I should have no issues.

Am I missing something important? Thanks!

Prateem

11-30-2012

Despite all ports being forwarded and open, the problem -still- exists! I can't even believe I'm typing this, but it's true. I'm experiencing the exact same thing STILL

Edit: Continually trying to reconnect, I actually heard pings once while I was in the loading screen before it crashed again! Two normal pings and one "danger" ping. Riot, seriously, what the heck?

FreudeZ

11-30-2012

Hey i seem to be having the same issue as you except i have a couple of more unexplained problems.
first off sometimes, very rarely my client would crash and says its not connected to the server or whatever AFTER champion select and in the MIDST of loading, ( the loading screen never pops, only the league of legends logo and boom disconnected/crashed)
my ingame issues are : champion teleporting or "fast forwarding" randamly, champion and map freezes up, and after a short while fast forward again. my ping is constantly 45~ give or take a few. no one else ( i am almost sure of) is downloading or using the internet with me.)
if any tech support can help me, i will be gladly giving you any more info you might need. but just tell me how to since im not very tech savie when its about routers and internet settings :P

Prateem

12-01-2012

bump

Prateem

12-01-2012

Bump.

Prateem

12-01-2012

Bump.

Prateem

12-02-2012

Bump.

Prateem

12-02-2012

Bump