Hey GD... For those who have Diablo 3 gathering dust in a remote place..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jondel Dell

11-22-2012

Let's develop this game for 6 years and have a short boring pile of turd of a game/story and make them play it over and over again 5+ times!

MEGAturtlechaser

11-22-2012

d2lod >d3 unless they remake the whole game.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
Its because no one realized how long it took d2c to become the beacon of amazement it is today. It's been tweaked for a decade, and thats post release. A lot of games don't even last half of that in development.
D3 release > D2 release. And I was there for both.
LOD > 3 > 2.
As someone who played D2 on release, I can say I atleast had FUN when I started playing it.

Sure there were balance issues here and there, and some of Necromancer's curses screwing the game over, but atleast it was still fun. And atleast it made attempts to preserve elements of it's predecessor.

Quintessence

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
Its because no one realized how long it took d2c to become the beacon of amazement it is today. It's been tweaked for a decade, and thats post release. A lot of games don't even last half of that in development.
D3 release > D2 release. And I was there for both.
LOD > 3 > 2.
Without LoD, Diablo 2 would have died very quickly. However I just don't see good things happening with Diablo 3. There is zero variety and all you do all day is grind the same levels over and over. It was probably the biggest mistake ever to release Diablo 3 without PvP, which is what IMO truly killed the game and player base.

Diablo 2 wasn't perfect on release but it just had this fun factor to it through everything.

Aaeru

11-22-2012

I don't know about that. I'm sick of that game. tbh, I really think the RMAH really ruined D3. I was not having fun playing that game. I really felt like I wasted money on that game, so I participated in the RMAH to make back some money and then some.

Guess where that money went.

PrincessDerpy

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post

In other words...completely missing the point of Uber bosses.
Yeah, the point was to make a Smite Paladin and yawn while beating Uber Diablo into the ground.

FLERP DERP.

Quintessence

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerivalara View Post
Yeah, the point was to make a Smite Paladin and yawn while beating Uber Diablo into the ground.

FLERP DERP.
Even with a smite paladin, if you pulled two ubers you were going to die...

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

WELCOME to OT!

nub nugget!

MEGAturtlechaser

11-22-2012

only thing diablo 3 was good for was the first 30 levels.

ArcaneWeapon

11-22-2012

Beat Inferno 2 weeks after it was released, hardly impossible or requiring the best gear. At this point it's just a boring, unchallenging, farm fest.