Thoughts?

He seems Good/Interesting and fun! 24 63.16%
He seems alright. It could work. 13 34.21%
He doesn't really fit into LoL... 3 7.89%
He seems really OP in that current state 4 10.53%
He seems a tad on the weak side 1 2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Draznath, Aspect of Elements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Graves III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

While im here, make the magma trail a Fire Trail. Magma is just another kind of earth. Let the Fire aspect earth spell BE the magma spell.

Also, 10% slows for water moves is kinda lame. It just is. Thats a REALLY weak slow.

the three spells here all offer very, worrying similar things.

They are all AOE damage skillshots. Boring. Each move needs something that makes it feel like its part of that element. Try and find the core of each element, and let the move work from that.

Maybe give Q some sort of displacement. because everything eventually moves for the ocean.
Fire being a damage over time I like, but fire+water= Burning Q didn't make sense. Fire+water=Acid?

Lord Graves III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

I come from the Xypherous school of thought in that I feel every champ needs a reason to use his autoattack at some point. I would work out some place for this to happen. Maybe depending on what element he has out?

Course thats just because I have a hard on for champs that Malady might be workable on.

ParamountPancake

12-26-2012

nerf the Mpen on his passive. please. at 500 AP thats 25% Mpen with a void staff 60%. he has too much utility for him to be dealing that much damage. maybe 2.5?
but aside from that... bump forever

Draznath

12-26-2012

Wow, thanks for all the responses. This is really great feedback, guys. I'll start making another draft soon.

Any ideas for his Wind element?

A Ruse You Idiot

12-26-2012

For his earth-enchanted ult, have it solidify after the duration ends, rooting targets for 2 or 3 seconds

A Ruse You Idiot

12-26-2012

And for his wind, you could have him knock back enemies while giving allies a move speed buff in a skillshot or cone.Possibly add damage to it as well.

Draznath

01-12-2013

Bump - added in his E ability, his dance, and his taunt.

Draznath

01-13-2013

bump

Draznath

01-15-2013

bump

Draznath

01-16-2013

bump - reformatted the post