Zeit, the Infester of Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JellyJackJak22

09-03-2014

Hello my fellow LOL lovers Jelly here with another Champion concept. now while i was trying to figure what my next concept should be i thought of making a Zaun Mage champion or actually make my 1st Naxus Champion maybe as a Marksmen, but i decided to go with a time user.

"oh a time user we already have a time user Zilean, your concept is just gonna be a cheap copy". Well im not making a Mage or Support time user i wanted something different, i 1st went with a time manipulating Fighter but it got difficult to make a 1 direction with it, i tried a deffensive time Tank but as i was making it 2 of the Abilities seemed to similar to Zilean. so in the end i went with an Assassin, as i was making this guy i really got into it.

so as i was making my little time user i decided to make non-human i wanted something that seems "different" so i went with a humanoid insect creature that travels between different timelines dissorting time & feeding off the twisted energy from the chaos it creates. now that i knew what i was working with what was the kit gonna be like? i went all over the place, i went with a heavily AP single targeting killer, a fully AD killer with various ways of healing himself....it took me a good 1hr & half to finally come up with a kit i think is pretty good & hopefully you the reviewers will leave commints on what you think of my little insect critter.

Primary: Assassin. Secondary: . Additional Roles: Jungle.
Statistics: Attack Power: 5. Defense Power: 4. Ability Power: 2. Difficulty: 8.

Health: 417(+26). Health Regen.: 2.3(+0.48)
Mana: 0(+0). Mana Regen.: 0(+0)
Range: 520(Range). Attack Damage: 57(+2.4)
Armor: 14(+2.1). Magic Res.: 30(+0)
Attack Speed: 0.628(+2.3%). Move. Speed: 340.

Appearance: Zeit is 5ft long 4ft tall insectoid creature that looks like a cross between a insect humanoid from the head down to the waist, his waist down looks like an ant body with 4 thick legs. His body coloration is dark purple with vivid glowing blue & green markings over his body.

now Zeit is suppose to be a high damaging single targeting main auto-attacker Assassin mainly made for Jungle (or some other lanes) for him to be able to lock-down a single target & then dish out the pain. now his Q his main damaging Ability so weither he's in lane or Jungle max it 1st not just for its Activation but for its Passive as well, when it comes to what to max 2nd you can either go E to Stun your lane oppnent if in lane or W for the its Move. Sp boost the decision is up to you. as for his Ult try to be very carefully when if you plan on using it, because its mainly a steroid with a bonus effect but make sure your mindful of surrounding & have great foresight to make sure your alive for the bonus effect to be able to be used.

well hope you people love my little critter please leave a commint below to tell me what you think & please be respectful in your reviews

Passive: Infected Time.
When Zeit is killed by an enemy Champion he will infect the target with corrupted Chronologic energy, for 3 seconds the infected target will have their Attack & Movement Speed Slowed by 25% for 1.25 seconds. After the Slows duration the target will be Stunned for 1.25 seconds.

Q-Ability: Chrono-Spike. Range: 450. Cool Down: 4
Physical Damage: 29/44/62/80/106 (+50% AD).
Passive: every 3rd Basic Attack will deal 4% of the targets Max HP as Physical Damage.
Activate: after Zeit has chosen a single enemy target within this Abilities Casting Range then upon its activation Zeit will toss a spike of twisted energy at the target dealing Physical Damage to the target.

W-Ability: Existence Phase. Range: Self-Cast. Cool Down: 20/19/18/17/16.
Passive: Zeit is Immune to Unit Collision, if he comes in contact with an enemy target he will deal 4% of the targets Max HP as Physical Damage. If Zeit kills an enemy target with this Passive Zeit incoming Gold will be increased by 4%.
Activate: when Zeit has activated this Ability he will enter a different timeline becoming Invisible for 2 seconds, while Invisible Zeit will be Immune to all Stuns & Roots & will have a 20% Movement Speed increase. After or during the duration of Invisibility Zeits next Basic attack will deal Critical Damage.

E-Ability: Stasis Bind. Range: 400. Cool Down: 19/18/17/16/15.
Magic Damage: 29/35/48/57/61(+70% AP).
Activate: after Zeit has chosen a single enemy Champion within this Abilities Casting Range then upon its activation Zeit bends the targets own time field applying a 1.75 second Stun, for the duration of the Stun all of Zeits Basic Attacks against the Stunned target will deal 7% of his current Attack Damage as bonus Magic Damage.

R-Ability: Record/Play-Back. Range: Self-Cast. Cool Down: 183/165/142.
Physical Damage: 83/164/249(+40% AD). Attack & Movement Speed: 20%/25%/30%.
Activate: when Zeit activates this Ability he will bend time to his whim for the next 5 seconds, after activating this Ability Zeit will leave behind a petroglyph on the ground where he activated the Ability that only Zeit can see. For the duration of the Ability Zeit gains 20% Attack & Movement Speed & be able to deal Physical Damage with his Basic Attacks, during the duration of the Ability Zeit may recast this Ability after a 0.5 second delay after activation in order instantly teleport to the petroglyph fully restoring his HP or at the end of the Abilities duration the recast will happen automatically. The recast portion of the Ability will not activate if Zeit dies.

JellyJackJak22

09-06-2014

bump

JellyJackJak22

09-09-2014

bump

timeruuner7

09-09-2014

he sounds like a great idea for a champ. He might fit in to a spot with the void creatures.

SecretLore

09-10-2014

His name would sound a little bit awkward in german(because it is just a german word) and tbh,I'd rather have a zilean rework than another time based character(sure yours is a physical one,but in the end the concept reains the same).

But anyway now lets look at your skills.
I think you could really work on the whole time concept a bit more.I mean yeah you give some time-elements as an explanation for his skills but overall they function pretty basic.
The only ability that uses the time concept really well is in my opinion the ult.

Now to the abilites:
The passive is too strong.
First of all the ability needs some kind of cooldown,otherwise there is nothing stopping you from stunning the same target over and over again.I mean lets look at Nautilus passive,it does pretty much the same but instantly.
However nautilus has a short stun for the first 15 levels and is only able to stun the same target every 6-9 seconds once.Sure he does some bonus damage,but you slow their attack speed down by 25%too.

The Q and W both have max-hp-damage,it seems a bit random on him and I don't think that max-hp damage is an ability and assassin should have(because then it doesn't help that much if you build hp to survive against him),also it sounds like he could do quite some damage just by running through the enemy over and over again,which could be a bit awkward(also while it makes sense from a gameplay perspective I dunno how this would be a physical attack).
Also instant stealth is rather rare nowadays(I think only shaco and wukong have it),so that feels a bit weird too,especially on an assassin with strong cc,he could come out of nowhere,stun you and then kill you before you can do anything.

Overall both abilities could need something to make them more unique.I mean he is a time assassin,you should use that a bit more.
Maybe something like delayed damage/attacks,or his W could leave an afterimage that walks the path he did while stealthed.

The E is a point and click stun isn't it?If yes,then that should change too,I mean those are more or less dying out already and for good reason.

In the end I think you have more or less too many buff-things here,I mean his Q gives him a passive buff,his W gives him a passive and an active buff,his E gives him a buff against a certain target and his ult adds another active buff to him.