So I showed my feminist sister ALL the champions in League of Legends.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadaBingWitaPipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Because whats the point of females besides giving us something to look at and to feed the superior gender?

AcrobaticApricot

11-22-2012

Wtf why is OP getting downvotes, he is not expressing his sister's views, he's just informing us of them, and some of them are funny.

Zanathax

11-22-2012

You showed your FEMINIST sister this, and you were surprised by her reactions?

That says more about you than it does about your sister, tbh.

relevantex

11-22-2012

Your sister gets offended too easily. She needs to lighten up, put on a pretty pink dress, and realize it's okay to be both cute and a girl. Of course she has no problems with Taric and his fabulousness.

And this is coming from a black person who sees daily threads about Wukong being the only black champion. I think it's okay for a female champion to have cleavage.

Omnipresent Evil

11-22-2012

Cho'Gath is neither male nor female, and is not "modeled after" any kind of human gender. Unless you are referring to Cho not having breasts (or something of the like that is often portrayed on the human females), which would cause you (the test subject) to contridict themselve.

Ep1cLeprechaun

11-22-2012

I'm glad your sister doesn't matter to this game at all, because she sounds really entitled.

Kaalika

11-22-2012

Really funny. 10/10. Wish people wouldn't just downvote because it has the word "feminist" in the title.

C'mon guys, let the funny live!

Ep1cLeprechaun

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadaBingWitaPipe View Post
Because whats the point of females besides giving us something to look at and to feed the superior gender?
Its hilarious that you're getting downvoted for this, but know that I understand you <3

ManateeWaffIes

11-22-2012

Phallic Imagery

MEGAturtlechaser

11-22-2012

men are here to **** we like to **** things with no cloths and big boobs, riot gives us what we want.

for every taric and teemo there must be 12 pairs of boobs to counter balance.