Sanguine Blade, instead of Bloodthirster, reinforces all bruiser meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nihilus666

11-22-2012

Why no Bloodthirster? Think about it. Sanguine Blade is only good if you can land the attacks to farm it up, which AD bruisers always can. AD carries MIGHT be able to use it effectively, and AD casters definitely can't. Alternatively, Bloodthirster is about equal on all of them. Farming some minions isn't a big problem for anyone.

Sanguine Blade makes sense on Dominion, obviously, but I just don't see any reason why it's used here instead of Bloodthirster. Should this be changed?

Undertaker c2

11-23-2012

And here I thought that the whole point of playing an adc was to land attacks....

FDru

11-23-2012

It isn't meant to be an AD caster item, but it's fine for anybody else. AD casters losing that item is being addressed with new items specifically for them.

FearAzrael

11-23-2012

The entire purpose of TT is to be fast paced action, anything that slows that down (such as having to farm stacks every time you die) is detrimental to the mission.

KotlettDrake

11-23-2012

waaaa? i dont even.........

Jcornt31

11-25-2012

Riot is promoting fights, not just staying in lane right clicking for 3minutes. . . Sanguine is a good substitute

Draegos

11-25-2012

Just CC him...

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Sanguine blade on ranged ADs is extremely good and there are no stacks to lose on death. Evaluate the item sensibly. IF as a ranged AD you can't land a series of attacks in a row, you are doing something desperately wrong.

Fallen Mushroom

11-26-2012

It's indirect nerf to AD casters. Only champions with decent attack speed can utilise it fully.