Scintair - The Mirror's Edge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kozilek Eldrazi

11-22-2012

Champion concept.

Tags; Melee, support

Appearance :
Vaguely humanoid figure made of shiny silvery substance, mutable, smooth face.

Abilities:
Passive - Reflective Skin
Scintair reflects 5% of all damage dealt to him back at the attacker.
Q - Duplicate Shot
Cost - 30/40/50/60/70 Cooldown - 30/28/26/24/22
Scintair gains the ability to cast target ally or enemy champion's Q ability for the next 10/11/12/13/14 seconds. He uses that champion's stats, such as life steal, cooldown reduction, ability power etc. for the attack, and any on-hit affects are applied as normal. Scintair's own stats do not have an effect on the use of this ability.
W - Protective Coat
Cost - 50/60/70/80/90 Cooldown - 20 from cast
Scintair jumps onto and attaches himself to nearby allied minion, champion or turret. For the next 10 seconds, Scintair cannot move away from that ally, but if they move he will go with them. Scintair and his ally can both still cast abilities normally, and count as one target when being targeted. For the duration of the ability, Scintair and his ally each take 90/85/80/75/70% of any damage or crowd control effects applied to them, and damage has Scitair's passive applied twice to it (10% is reflected). If either Scintair or the target die the effect ends. Scitair can cast this ability again to end it.
E - Flashback
Cost - 80/90/100/110/120 Cooldown - 15/16/17/18/20
Places a spell shield on target allied champion that reflects 50% of damage and crowd control effects back at the enemy that cast it, and deals and additional 40/60/80/100/120 (+0.4) magic damage. The shield lasts 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds.
R - True Symmetry
Cost - 100/120/140 Cooldown - 150
Scintair deals 30/35/40 (+0.05) % of target enemy's current health as magic damage. Scintair may cast this ability again in the next 3 seconds to deal the same amount of damage again to target enemy (does not have to be the same target) or he can cast this ability again to heal target allied champion and himself for the amount dealt.

Base Stats:
Damage: 50 (+3)
Health: 400 (+70)
Mana: 280 (+45)
Movement: 315
Armour: 8 (+3)
Magic Resist: 12 (+2)
Health Regen: 5 (+0.55)
Mana Regen: 6 (+0.65)

Recommended Items:
Meki pendent
Mercury treads
Soul shroud
Shurelya's reverie
Aegis of the legion
Abyssal Scepter

Dialogue:
On selection: "I am good enough for this."
Joke: "You're calling me ugly? Have you looked in a mirror?"
Taunt: "I see the reflections of a person's true nature. Your reflection is dead."
Attack: "Their doubt will be their undoing."
"Give me your power."
"It won't take long."
Movement: "This is the easy part."
"I'm better than this."
"Everything is mutable."
"If my master wills it."
Death: "I'm sorry master, I wasn't strong enough."

Lore:
In the world of Valoran, magical marvels can come from anywhere. In no creature alive is this more true for than Scintair. Scintair started out as an utterly unexceptional mirror in Heimerdinger's workshop. There was nothing special about this mirror at first, apart from the fact that it absorbed a small amount of magic from every test or experiment that Heimerdinger conducted. By the time Heimerdinger left to join the League of Legends, the mirror had absorbed enough magic to bring it to consciousness. It called itself Scintair and, realising that its creator was no longer feeding it and making it more powerful, it set out in search of him.

Upon reaching the Institute of War, Scintair found Heimerdinger and asked for recognition as one of the inventor's greatest creations. After a cursory examination, Heimerdinger rejected Scintair, believing it to not be one of his works, or at the most to be an accident. Downcast, Scintair roamed the halls of the Institute until it came upon Swain. Seeing Scitair's potential, the master tactician offered it a place in the ranks of Noxus. Scintair accepted, and fights tirelessly on the Fields of Justice, determined to prove its worth to its creator.

Rheatana

04-23-2013

E(Flashback) is quite OP. This sounds like a really cool champ though, the dialogue is great, the lore is clever and it's impressive that you have recommended items.

ShininGeek

04-23-2013

Heimerdinger is from Bandle City and lives in Piltover, not Zaun

Kozilek Eldrazi

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShininGeek View Post
Heimerdinger is from Bandle City and lives in Piltover, not Zaun
Thanks for that, I'll change it.

Rheatana

04-24-2013

Good work there