RS players out there, whats 2006scape?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umbasa

11-22-2012

i loved the **** out of that game...

Golbat

11-22-2012

Played that game since I was 8... quit in June. They really ****ed it up and the new combat changes were very weird, lowering the price of everything so basically what I had was garbage. It was amazing and there were so many achievements to get it warmed my heart when I completed a quest. Jagex really ****ed it up and I hope Riot doesn't go down the same path, the path of greed.

Knador

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tons of ƒapping View Post
No.

Bad updates are bad. Simple. No one likes change, but everyone hates those updates unless they have moolah to blow.
you probably haven't even played enough of RS to even know the bad updates that everyone left for were reverted the only new one that people might leave for is evolution of combat. but the fact stands people hate change and thats why they will leave because of the evolution of combat since all the other updates are gone.

Truly Outrageous

11-22-2012

It amazes me that Runescape is still going. That's some longevity there. I probably haven't touched it since 2002 or thereabouts.

L Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

i loved runescape then one day the community took a giant dump and that was the last of it

LostLaneWonGame

11-22-2012

I just checked back on RS recently to see how things were.

I didn't know I had a WoW account.

DaedricChampion

11-22-2012

the golden age of the game before it went downhill and jagex sold out.