Single, VS Relationship

Single 14 48.28%
Relationship 15 51.72%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Single VS In a Relationship

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphacide

10-08-2010

This is a question for you, do you prefer to be single or in a relationship (married, dating, ect).

TheRealJoker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

Honestly I don't think anyone really wants to be single unless they just got out a horrible relationship...

VerKnight

10-08-2010

Sometimes, I wish I were single, but, in the end, I love my girlfriend too much. Relationship takes the cake.

Elan Tedronai

10-08-2010

****, I voted before I read the instructions. Idiot.

I voted in a relationship because I am, but I'd rather be single. I'm married and I love my wife and will never leave her, but I have the personality that I'd rather be by myself.

Eaglesfan

10-08-2010

single for sure... its like eating at a restaurant. why have one thing to eat when you can try many like a buffet

Scarlena

10-08-2010

I'm in a relationship right now, and while sometimes it'd be fun to be single for a few days, I really love the secureness of a relationship.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

I'd rather be single.

I've never been able to stand being with one person for extended periods of time... variety is the spice of life you know?

Quote:
Honestly I don't think anyone really wants to be single unless they just got out a horrible relationship...
I do hate this kind of logic. It seems to me that people who are desperate to be in a relationship probably haven't been in one for very long.

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
I do hate this kind of logic. It seems to me that people who are desperate to be in a relationship probably haven't been in one for very long.
This, basically.

I'm not really bitter about my past relationships or anything, but looking back, I probably would have been a lot better off as a whole if I had simply been single. Relationships (Real ones, not bull**** teeny bopper "let's date for a week and break up!") take work and commitment, and sometimes that's just not what a person needs at certain points in their life. My ex was great to me, but our relationship could be taxing just because that's how it is when you actually care about someone other than yourself.

I'm happy being single now. A lot of the pressure is taken off of my shoulders and I get to think and worry about me and only me.

Elan Tedronai

10-08-2010

My boss loves being single. She was married once, and he left her. Now she loves being single. It's not because she's jaded because of her failed marriage, she just would much rather have the house to herself. If something unfortunate were to ever happen to my wife, I wouldn't get remarried either. I'm past the financial situation of needing roommates, so I could have a house to myself.

Zenbear

10-08-2010

I'd rather be in a relationship. I'm one of those sentimental guys who prefer to have emotional attatchments with a woman. I'm married and we have a 2 year old boy and our relationship is still going pretty strong.