Fiddle need some love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rajaļ

11-22-2012

Hi all

Let's talk about fiddle !!
Fiddle is a good champ but he lack something !
Something is wrong in his kit !

Let me explain, fiddle kit is all about teamwork and perfect timing, he has no burst and most of the times not enough dps to have a kill by himself unlike a leesin or a xin.
He has great tool :fear and mute but his damage kit has 2 weakness :
his ult :

-his ult can be cancelled, dodge and has long cooldown (it is the only ult iknow that have this 3 weakness )
- he cannot couterpush he can't do it. Come one Riot everychamp has pushing tool except fiddle, his kit is awfully bad for that and that's why his mid game is so so (unless fed by kill ) and his late game not so powerfull.

without kill you can't really get fed, if you get underlevel you can't catch up with speed push because you have not kit to push and you are slow....

Riot, you should buff that champ give qol to his ult and make him more able to push a lane so he will be more forgiving.

Swaggums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Actually I've found a place for him in bot lane as a support to draven and possibly vayne. His silence + fear + drain is an amazing combo, espically while your ADC drops his health as well. Although, with S3 jungle coming soon, I think he will be back to jumping from behind the walls for ganks soon enough.

P.S. .....CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW INC!

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

well he used to have a clearing tool call dark wind that at rank 5 had 10 bounces and with enough ap he could clear many jungle and wave but they completely nerfed it to 5 bounce tech it has 4 bounce now if your counting the first and the last that doesnt apply damg. and what more is that they continue with so manny nerf to his drain tehy never did buff him to viable play outside of his ult. Oh look hes drain u Push CC ignite him to death. And what even more funny that a same like champ swain never got hard nerfed even though his ult has no CD has dark wind bounce and can heal him for lots. Im baffle at this. at least fiddle kit is stoppable swain is not only down fall to him was mana ? they introduce the new athene holy grail and pretty much buff blue golem and buff rod of ages.

So yeah im in favor of buff the fiddle stick to be viable outside of his ult. I dont wanna have to use ult for every fight i get into just to get a kill.

Edit forgot the fear nerf tehy extended the range but didn't do **** to the drain range since you could never get teh combo off right without them running away

FlutterShen

11-22-2012

My suggestion is to take the Pantheon approach to his ultimate. If something mucks it up for him, put it on a 15 second cd instead of the full CD.