That new LoL...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kawaii Shadow

12-05-2012

Hello Summoners!
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone but... I really don't like That new LoL. Especially the shop: Too much items, the way it is place is just... too complicated. I know Maybe it will change anything because I know Riot spent alot of hours on it. But why...? And they removed alot of Adc Items...I miss the old LoL, when It wasn't looking like DotA 2 too much.If some ppl wanted to have a LoL too similar to DotA 2 , why they didn't play DotA 2?I played many games with ppl who rage because of this new LoL 'Oh my ***** goSH ! That stupid new LoL is too similar to DotA 2 ... and I hate DotA 2' (maybe isn't rage but anyway). Please,Riot Games from PVP.NET,Server NA, I know you guys really worked hard for that, and in a way I'm the one who need to get use to that new LoL...I was addicted to the old one and now, I think I will stop playing LoL for a while... too different... My Ahri,Ashe and Sona well I will miss them alot ^^'

To: Riot Games.

TheHat27

12-06-2012

I miss a few items and item paths, like I still want Kage's Lucky Pick in Death Fire Grasp's tree, but honestly I don't think this change is to bad. Imagine it's like you are a new player again for a month or two. Just go back to bots and try all the new builds and items and have fun and when you get better go back to normals then finally back into ranked after two or three months (less if you are a pro of course).

Just because it's different doesn't make it bad.

Edit: Also this is the waaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong board for this. It should probably be under general.

Fearless Diglett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

I love it. Sure the shop and general interface is gonna take some getting used to, but many of these changes needed to be made, and this is the best time to make them