A crazy girl won't leave me alone at school.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icamecupcakes

11-22-2012

WAT DO?

Can't have my lol time interrupted.... (But seriously she's so god damn crazy, HELP, PLEASE!)

Internet

11-22-2012

Tell her your not into her...?
Seriously
What sort of crazy are you dealing with?

(I had a guy crushing on me and he spennnnt like 2 months trying to break myself and current boyfriend up, until i straight up told him to cut that **** out Im never dating you because of how much of a ***** you are..) /rant

icamecupcakes

11-22-2012

What type of crazy? She's into all this witchcraft stuff. Also she doesn't believe in evolution, but instead some insane creationist theory (Like, worse than Scientology.). That, and she's constantly messaging me on facebook. Like every thrity minutes or so. Doesn't matter if I'm online or not, and her messages are about as 'flirty' and suggestive as one could be without saying GIVE ME YOUR (insert you know what here.) Too top this all off, she has a boyfriend too who's been trying to intimidate me over this. GAH! I'll take your advice and just tell her to **** off tomorrow.

ArlanKels

11-22-2012

IS she hot?
Make out with her.

Is she ugly?
Drop pigs blood on her

PhoenixNite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Do her, get it over with

Edit: Threesome?

Boss Aegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

She's a Pastafarian.

You've been trolled irl.

Xemeron

11-22-2012

Tell her you are gay, ask a friend to help with a little act, hugging, fake kissing, stuff like that.
Belive me, it works...