Skin won't work.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toolbox

11-23-2009

So I bought the blitzcrank skin but It won't me use it when I get into a game and I choose my toon, under the skin selections theres just nothing there.

When I go to summoner profile and click on blitz, the skin is there under unlocked skins. What gives .

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

11-23-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hmmm, I see that you definitely own the skin, so the skin should be listed during champion select. If you select Blitz then choose your summoner spells and runes, there should be a page that displays all available skins for that champion. You can select the skin itself, then hit "Use Skin" at the bottom to apply it for the coming game.

If you still can't access the skin, can you take a screen shot of champion select with blitzcrank?

Toolbox

11-23-2009

*******http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3669/noskin.jpg********

Thats what my skin selection screen looks like with both tabs open and no skins.

Saboteur

11-23-2009

i have the same problem but with ashe

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5940/noskinlol.png

Toolbox

11-23-2009

/bump cause very annoying

Gumbeaux

11-23-2009

I bought the collector's pack and I can't use the Alistar skin.

Toolbox

11-23-2009

found a weird solution.

if you pick ur champ then just hit done it doesn't show the skins, but if you click on the champ, then go to spells, then to runes and finally hit done it does work. Hell if I know why :P

Gumbeaux

11-23-2009

How do I get my Alistar skin from the CE? Your solution doesnt help me. I see my Avaliable skin, and the Black Alistar under featured but I can't select it.

Saboteur

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
found a weird solution.

if you pick ur champ then just hit done it doesn't show the skins, but if you click on the champ, then go to spells, then to runes and finally hit done it does work. Hell if I know why :P

it should still be fixed though, don't like clicking though all those slow laggy pages.