1,089 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athrodox

11-22-2012

Well I'm fairly new to ranked, so I started to play, I have 1 wins and four losses, I've been doing fairly decent for the first couple times, starting to get the hang of it, my friend thinks theres such thing of "elo hell" so he wont play with me, but you can't improve till you get better so ehh. Just felt like posting it, cause I'm bored.

Lets Nerf Ezreal

11-22-2012

Was at 900 elo yestoday, 1128 now.... lol there is no elo hell [:
and if your friend duo with you, you guys will have to face people with higher elo so it kinda sux :P unless he can carry really well

BLME Sparta

11-22-2012

I would just say you need experience. I would just recommend playing normal until you have 250+ wins. I didn't start playing ranked until I got 500+ wins and I feel like I know how to play against almost every champ

Im Gnarly Bro

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikeCorns View Post
Was at 900 elo yestoday, 1128 now.... lol there is no elo hell [:
and if your friend duo with you, you guys will have to face people with higher elo so it kinda sux :P unless he can carry really well
elo hell exists i rose to 1300 in a week now im fslling back down into hell

Alucard Vanguard

11-22-2012

Elo hell definitely exists but you can get out of it. I suggest you go to normal games for awhile get some more wins under your belt. Most likely, you best way to get out of elo hell is to get better at carrying with top or mid, since you are less dependant on your team generally there unless you need ganks but anywhere you can do that. I would not suggest jungling since its hard to learn how to improve at the jungle without help. Support leaves you very dependant on your team often especially as a more passive support like janna.