Garen again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyrdian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Garen is getting pretty old Riot. No one should be able to build all tank and carry a team through damage.

The specific build:
Boots of swiftness
Sunfire cape
Force of nature
Randuins
Guardian Angel
thornmail
grand total: 450 (ish) armor, 200 (ish) MR with his w.
20/10/17

154 CS

IMO that is BS. I understand he is a bruiser but all tank he should do NO damage other than ability base and craptastic AA.

Vuther

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrdian View Post
I understand he is a bruiser but all tank he should do NO damage other than ability base and craptastic AA.
Uh, yeah, because he won't. When he QEs, he'll do 1032 physical damage and 120 magic damage from Sunfire Cape. Should he ultimate right after, he'll do 985 magic damage.

But that is not including armour and magic resistance, so basically any champion at level 18 with a Chain Vest will cut said physical damage in half at least (and Garen is 20/10/17, WHY THE **** AREN'T YOU BUILDING A CHAIN VEST?), turning a QE with those items into a pitiful 516 physical damage with 92 magic damage from Sunfire Cape, after which Garen flails around uselessly.

Thus, he only killed you because he was fed with a level and gold advantage. Stop feeding him and learn to kite better.

BSHMFWFM

11-22-2012

i love champions that have good base dmg cuz then u can build them tanky dps