Tribunal Rewards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

11-22-2012

Been doing it every day since justice rating hit. I only used to check the ip so i could tell what my accuracy was.

LargeSnorlax

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Been doing it every day since justice rating hit. I only used to check the ip so i could tell what my accuracy was.
Out of sheer stats curiosity - Where are you at in the ratings?

I assume ratings are mostly due to activity, and if you've been active every day, I assume you're also high up in the ratings.

FatalWirus

02-08-2013

I remember, when I stared playing lol and got to lvl 30, and joined ppl contributing to tribunal, after many cases i received 450 RP for being honest in judging cases... Man, those were good times!
Hey, maybe we could ask and even vote and send the results to the riot for getting back reward system for contributing in Tribunal!
Who is for this idea?!

LittleDi

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalWirus View Post
I remember, when I stared playing lol and got to lvl 30, and joined ppl contributing to tribunal, after many cases i received 450 RP for being honest in judging cases... Man, those were good times!
Hey, maybe we could ask and even vote and send the results to the riot for getting back reward system for contributing in Tribunal!
Who is for this idea?!
Guess you didn't research it. The reason they removed the IP is because it started rewarding people for spam punish votes and attracted the wrong sort of juror. They won't bring IP rewards back. And I don't want them to.

Xnenon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Agreed, Even if you don't receive IP Anymore, now you have a rating to work towards as well as keeping the accuracy percent up, pretty fun. And in the end playing League becomes more fun because of the less toxic players playing.

KnightSorenEh

04-22-2013

I love the tribunal! ( except when i get punished , if i do. ) i get almost every case right not bragging

- 낵두 ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ Soren
IGN - KnightSorenEh

Butterfly44

04-22-2013

another act of necromancy...

Enterti

04-22-2013

Man now I feel bad cus I never replied to snorlax. Darn you necro person.

ccqqpewpew

05-05-2013

tribunal ranking just gives losers a thing to fight for which makes people want to contribute more for a higher rating thus making riot a genius for using the players to do their dirty work. kudos

KS Proxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2013

Unholy necromancy! Let it go!