Tribunal Rewards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxian Zell

11-22-2012

Hello guys.
I am almost level 19 right now and soon to be level 20 for tribunal.

Does the Tribunal give IP rewards anymore or anything else?
Please no trolling, I am just wondering.

Tubesteak

11-22-2012

No rewards. Just the satisfaction of knowing you're helping to clean up the LoL community.

Noxian Zell

11-22-2012

Are you serious....??? No more IP rewards??? What the heck RIOT. Now I dont think people would want to do the tribunal as much as they did back then.

Tsugaga

11-22-2012

The ip reward was removed and replaced with a rating. You gain tribunal rating for voting the majority vote, and lose rating if you vote the minority vote. Even though there is no real reward, it's still nice to make a difference in the game. From level 1 to 30 is when you will probably see the most rules broken in the history of gaming, if you wanna help change that then be a tribunal reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
Are you serious....??? No more IP rewards??? What the heck RIOT. Now I dont think people would want to do the tribunal as much as they did back then.
Not even true. Riot has said that those who were actively reviewing tribunal cases before, never did it to farm ip. There is a tribunal ranking, if you care for that.

LargeSnorlax

11-22-2012

To be honest, as a guy who did the tribunal since the beginning, I pretty much ignored all the Riot emails about IP rewards. I've never done it for IP (What do I even need IP for anyways?) and the amount they gave was so hilariously small - I think it averaged out to be working for $0.12/hour or something.

Now that there's a system where you can see your accuracy and what's being voted on, I actually find myself doing tribunal more often - Go figure.

Tsugaga

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Now that there's a system where you can see your accuracy and what's being voted on, I actually find myself doing tribunal more often - Go figure.
Same here.

Tubesteak

11-22-2012

Exactly. I find I'm doing the tribunal on weekends just for the justice rating.
When it used to be for ip, I never did it on weekends.

Mitey Oosik

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post

I find myself participating more now that I ever did when they did give away IP

LargeSnorlax

11-22-2012

I'll be honest, when it relaunched, I didn't do it for a number of weeks, and the new justice rating seems to be based a lot on activity, so I'm nowhere near a rating yet (Not that that matters) - After poking around with it a while though, it 's actually something fun enough to occupy a part of the work day between print runs.

I never bothered doing it for months when it was IP based - Too tedious with no cool stats to look at.

Noxian Zell

11-22-2012

I see, maybe its time I viewed it the way you guys do.