The fifth stack of Darius's passive is too much.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyesack

11-22-2012

No really, it's too much. Nerf his passive to 4 stacks, so basically his damage is not unbearable and it also lowers the damage of his ultimate by one less 20% damage boost. Darius right now needs the gangplank fix. It just doesn't make sense that Gangplank's passive is down to 3 stacks and Darius just sits happily at 5 stacks, all the while gaining immense movement speed and making his ult deal more damage. He could really use the nerf, especially on 3s.

KotlettDrake

11-23-2012

He does not need the nerf on 5s, therefore they will not nerf him for 3s. get that into your head people. riot does not balance the game around 3v3 so stop asking for nerfs to champions on the 3v3 forum god damnit. they will counter this by balancing items.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

They can't nerf a champion on only one map though

Draktok

11-23-2012

You can't nerf darius via items his so innately strong because his kit is broken as a whole.

Journeyboy

11-23-2012

All they have to do is have his ult scale with number of people within 100000 units.

Similar to Wukong's passive but global radius.

Redenbacher

11-24-2012

Well, my understanding is that Darius is incredibly easy to shut down in-lane on SR by many popular top picks.

I believe that to be because much of the power of his kit is in his ultimate, so his other skills are weak compared to his competition. The power of his ultimate is the primary reason he's broken on TT.

To fix him on both maps, I think they need to shift the power of his ultimate in to his other abilities.

One huge fix would be to keep it's current damage, change it to physical damage instead of true, and buff his Q and W slightly.

KotlettDrake

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Well, my understanding is that Darius is incredibly easy to shut down in-lane on SR by many popular top picks.

I believe that to be because much of the power of his kit is in his ultimate, so his other skills are weak compared to his competition. The power of his ultimate is the primary reason he's broken on TT.

To fix him on both maps, I think they need to shift the power of his ultimate in to his other abilities.

One huge fix would be to keep it's current damage, change it to physical damage instead of true, and buff his Q and W slightly.
make is early game even better. this would just break him. he is fine were he is. if they want to do it it they can nerf him on 3v3

Mansa TChalla

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
They can't nerf a champion on only one map though
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...95716#31195716

Mansa TChalla

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post

Then armor would be too hard of a counter and he wouldn't be playd again. He's a brusier who doesn't get to build LW all the time, and his passive from his E just makes him good against squishy champs. The true damage is needed.

Darius ulti could do 1000 bonus damage per stack and pros would still beat him. He is easily kited. I don't play against Darius much on TT because I just now started learning how to play on here but I could see where people have issues. In team fights everyone is very close (in some cases) to each other and its hard to kite someone that can pull your whole team in. In SR supports, top laners, junglers and sometimes almost all members of the team have some form of CC or mobility to kite or avoid him.

On here, you can do the same thing, but less people means less CC, unless you pick for cc..

One thing that they could just do to stop all the darius/singed/teemo issues is simple. Give us normal draft mode. Lower elo players like me can just ban him until we figure out how to properly play against him, and higher elo champions now have a chance to strategically pick against him or ban champs that allow him to function well in team fights. Its win-win. I really don't want to have to play ranked just to ban X champ

Beoridas

11-24-2012

if a champ is OP in SR, he wont be in TT either. thats why the champs are based on SR, its the best map to test these things for obv reasons. however its possible for champs to be balanced on SR but a bit too strong in TT. thats why i guess they did all their rework.