don't like the new deathcap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

it packs too much into one really expensive item and leaves you hanging with nothing for too long. I'd rather have that 2500g TT hat instead.

Wawix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

No.
The item is broken as ****, it gives you a ton of defensive and offensive stats and one of the best actives (if not the best) in the game, all-in-one.

Maybe you just need to use it better.

jars

11-16-2012

it's not about when you have it

it's about getting it. it's like trying to rush an IE with no pick axe and a 1200 gold combine cost

Infirc

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
it's not about when you have it

it's about getting it. it's like trying to rush an IE with no pick axe and a 1200 gold combine cost
While bruisers get a Vandam Pillager and a Phage to boost for the exact same amount of gold, so youa re sitting at a rather useless+ap stat being facestomped by a bruiser that has all the stats he needs with one single item that is 1k gold cheaper

edit: :O, srry xD thought it wad the TT forums i stad by my opinion bruisers are a broken class and their itemization is way too cheap to boost

A Slime Appears

11-22-2012

There are few things I hate more in this game than the Zhonya active. It's just...so ****ing cheap and annoying and not fun to play against, at all. And every AP is using it because the stats it provides are amazing, especially when combined with BFT.

Vintage Daisy

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
There are few things I hate more in this game than the Zhonya active. It's just...so ****ing cheap and annoying and not fun to play against, at all. And every AP is using it because the stats it provides are amazing, especially when combined with BFT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mfCK1HEjw

Galgus

11-22-2012

The Zhonya's active it gives is great on frontline mages (Swain, Kennen), but often feels like a waste on safer backline mages. (Veigar, AP Nidalee)

I just want an alternative to it that trades its defensive stats and actives for raw damage- non stacking of course.

Wooglets isn't weak, but it wastes gold on unwanted survivability for backline mages.

Its like if Infinity Edge lost a large chunk of damage for MR.

urmamasllama

11-22-2012

not gonna lie i do miss the first wooglest that had MS

Orphane

11-22-2012

You're saying this like you ever had a better alternative in Dominion. First iteration of Wooglet's never made it to Dominion and people hate this one? Where was all the *****ing about how much Rabadon's sucked??

Fabs457

11-22-2012

the survivability (unwanted or not) allows for damage to be pumped out in a longer time-frame. that is quite a damage boost if you look beyond the raw stats of AP and trying to attribute it to gold cost