Spells that don't proc BFT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

11-22-2012

There are a few spells I've noticed in some of the weird character builds people have been coming up with for BFT, that don't proc BFT. Most of these seems to be physical damage, on hit type spells. For example...

Ezreal's mystic shot does not proc it.
Gangplank's Parrrley doesn't proc it. Neither does his passive.
WW's passive doesn't proc it.

Please let me know if there are any others that you know of. For example I'd imagine MF's double up wouldn't proc it. Nor would Irelia's bladesurge.

urmamasllama

11-22-2012

working as intended it also shouldn't work on teemo's poison darts all of these are auto attack based ezreal and gangplanks Q's count as auto attacks and teemo and WW count as on hit effects

SylianEUW

11-22-2012

Does it work on Lulu's passive, or Orianna's passive? I'd assume it doesn't, even though they deal magic damage. I suppose they don't count as "spells", similar to how Rylai's works.

MyDeadGrandma

11-22-2012

Passive's don't count as spells, therefore they do not proc vamp/rylai's/torch. Alistar is the exception.

EDIT: Apparently all damaging, non-on-hit passives such as Brand's also trigger it. My mistake.

Interestingly enough,
Durrius' passive doesn't trigger it, probably due to being both on-hit as well as spell proc.
Sona's does, probably because it's the same mechanic as voli's thunderclaws.

Orphane

11-22-2012

Parrrley and Mystic Shot don't because I believe they work as on-next hit enhanced autos despite their casting methods. Anything that works with Sheen is probably not going to work with BFT.

Tempestphile

11-22-2012

I wonder if black shield should be able to block it or not...

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

does it work if lulu uses E?

Nny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Since Rylai's works on Cho's E, I wonder if that means BFT works.

Aw snapz

FDru

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Passive's don't count as spells, therefore they do not proc vamp/rylai's/torch. Alistar is the exception.
Alistar's passive is not an on-hit bonus so it's not an exception. It's more or less a mini Rammus ultimate.

The exception is Vorpal Spikes.

Genericke

11-22-2012

Do you guys know if non damaging spells such as Fiddlestick's fear, and Lulu's polymorph can proc it?