Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I can't get preggo

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayko Yukimura

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Scarlena:
I'm not jealous because birth control is a thing.


I dont take BC.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yummy Blueberry

Senior Member

11-22-2012

I hope someday you aren't rlly sad cuz u cud nvr have a family of biological chillins but non barren girls cud.

adoption is really good anyways tho for the earth and whatnot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayko Yukimura

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Yummy Blueberry:
I hope someday you aren't rlly sad cuz u cud nvr have a family of biological chillins but non barren girls cud.

adoption is really good anyways tho for the earth and whatnot.


Ya, I have to go that route no matter what.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlena

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Kayko Yukimura:
I dont take BC.

.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yummy Blueberry

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Scarlena:
I'm not jealous because birth control aint no thang.


fixed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctic Bro

Member

11-22-2012

Now go have the time of your life!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Scarlena:
I'm not jealous because birth control is a thing.

.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-22-2012

The better question is why is the word ****** censored? It is a medically correct term, and isn't offensive.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Internet

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Scarlena:
I'm not jealous because birth control is a thing.

Pretty much this.

But perhaps its better you can't get pregnant.. by the sounds of it.


12