A test of non-video game wisdom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

10-08-2010

Well, been thinking about doing this for a while, so... yeah. This thread will be about trivia about any game that is NOT a video game. So card games, board games, etc. etc. are all totally acceptable.

My knowledge base on the subject is, although I'd like to say it's deep, quite notably NARROW, so I'll begin the game by asking a single question. Whoever is able to figure out the answer should post it. Once you have posted it, please just confirm the answer briefly (if you really feel like being official, you could post a source. Please do NOT confirm unless you actually already know the answer, or think you do). Then, you can either post up the next question and what you think is a fair point value, or you can pass and let anyone who wants to do so post up the next question. Please don't cheat, we're just playing for fun here. There's no reason to do so.

Point values: First to 20 wins and prompts a reset. I'll keep track of all winners in this thread, as well as current point values. Each question can be worth 1 (easy) to 5 (obscure beyond belief) points. If you want to give a two part question, you can award an additional 1 (easy) to 3 (obscure) points for the second half.

If nobody answers a question for a decent period of time (>1 day), I'll post the next question. I will also post the unanswered question in this post. If you answer it at a later time, you receive 2 points.
And... yeah.

CURRENT STANDINGS

• xFerx: 1 point

Leftover questions: Can be answered for 2 points.
How many languages has Monopoly been translated into?

xFERx

10-08-2010

Whitout google or anything.... I would say Monopoly

Bonus question: I have no idea, but ill guess mmmmhm 11?

Edit: NOT CONFIRMED

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

13 languages! Random guess is random.

But yeah monopoly.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

10-08-2010

Monopoly is correct. Bonus is not. So 1 point to xFERx, and I'll leave the bonus question up in the OP for anyone who wants to try it. And.. .as nobody posted another question...

Name the Magic the Gathering card that this image came from (4 points)
*******http://dl.dropbox.com/u/154522/Mana%20Vortex.jpg********

Hint: The Dark

Saffire

10-08-2010

Mana Vortex. Might want to try renaming the image.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

10-08-2010

...>.> oops. lol. *ahem*
Well, anyone else have any questions >.>.

RHINO Mk II

10-08-2010

In the board game "D-Day" by Avalon Hill, how many weeks did the Germans have to hold off the Allied invasion to achieve victory?

After how many weeks could the allies make a second beach invasion?

ThorTwentyFour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?

/question

Ssraeshza

10-08-2010

What "are" human teeth?

(The answer is a single word)

xFERx

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
What "are" human teeth?

(The answer is a single word)
Bones?