Looking Group 5/5 ranked or Normal game lvl 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T Hammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

mi name in game is T Hammer
Heros :MF,Morgana,Jana,Kassadin,Malphite,Mordekaiser,Ezr eal,Vlad,Ashe,Master Ji,Sivir and Tryndamere. (this i have and ill play) This i dont have but i play : Sona,Taric,Poppy,Nidalee,WW,Malzahard and Olaf... all this im good

Something to know : im a dota player too (4 years) speak Spanish (native) and english (a bit) im from Peru, play random hours but many...is not nescesary vent or skype for understand ur moves in game .. just clik it and ill be there

My Score in Lol is not good because i have bad luck with team`s to many leaver to many noobs even in ranked ppl are so bad .. ..thats because im playing solo (Normal 228 Wins, ranked 16 wins 30 losses and i leave 3 times from the picks panel .. every time i see ashe and sivir in the same team .. OMG wtf is this or no tanks ....my concept of a good team is a balanced heros or combo and ovius players have to be good in his picks....

Well nice to meet you

T Hammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

xd xd xd xd xd

T Hammer

10-11-2010

uhmmmmmmmmmmm jhhj

T Hammer

10-14-2010

-.-.-.-.-.-