Nerf Darius (Haters going hate [and downvote])

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conversion Gel

11-22-2012

Nerf Darius for the love of god...

Now, no one is playing Garen because Darius has an execution that resets cooldown.

Either remove it or take away his true damage

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Then buff the rest of his kite to compensate.

Yuan Shikai

11-22-2012

Strange thing then that Garen is better in teamfigths and downright ****s on Darius in lane.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-22-2012

hater is hating.

downvotes cuz subject is bad

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conversion Gel View Post
Now, no one is playing Garen because Darius has an execution that resets cooldown.
That's possibly the most convoluted, bull**** attempt at an argument I have ever read.

Not to mention Garen shuts Darius down hardcore unless he has meal worms for brains.

AWildRaticate

11-22-2012

Darius doesn't even counter anyone in lane. He just counters bad, irresponsible play.

He, however, gets totally pooped on by Volibear, Kayle, Teemo, Trundle, Garen, Jayce... am I missing anyone else who shuts him down?

Crimson5pheonix

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWildRaticate View Post
Darius doesn't even counter anyone in lane. He just counters bad, irresponsible play.

He, however, gets totally pooped on by Volibear, Kayle, Teemo, Trundle, Garen, Jayce... am I missing anyone else who shuts him down?
Jax, Olaf, Swain...

Aria Sachou

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWildRaticate View Post

I play Darius from time to time.
I do well against Shen, Malphite (yea, weird), Singed oddly enough as well, Jax.
But thats because I can whittle them down Q after Q

But when I vs good irelias, Jaxes, Fiora, Riven, Wukong, Jayce.
They actually do very well against me
Darius focuses on Whittling his opponent down. And using that feed in lane to dominate to late game.
To face him you either have to be able to out harass him or commit to a fight.
The champs I just listed can close the gap and get in that Q ring
Trust me.
Without hitting someone in the outer ring, Darius's Q does much less than what you would expect.

Nasulril

11-22-2012

Out of the champs you listed above, I've not been pushed around in top lane as Darius by Wukong. Jax can be iffy. Fiora, Riven, and Irelia are too brutal.

Summoner Smith

11-22-2012

His Ultimate has a 10 second cooldown in season three. Its still going to be annoying tho.