Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You don't want anyone buying Sword of the Divine, do you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

11-22-2012

They should just remove it.

This item will always be too strong cause of the active on certain champs and too weak on everyone else.

AriesMajor

11-22-2012

Since when has any other incarnation of Sword of The Divine ever been good? I mean until now...honestly..did you guys ever use the old one?

Kretor

12-04-2012

I see a lot of ups and downs on this, but I feel this item could be highly effective on a burst-built Jayce. A well-executed E+Q combo, triple-crit max-speed W, Jump and 20% chunk could kill any squishy in 2 seconds flat. You may die soon after, but in most cases trading your bruiser for the ADC will win the teamfight.

Food for thought (and experimentation)

Draconic74

12-04-2012

Quote:
Dalrix:
I've gotta disagree with everything in this post because SoTD is still an awesome item. When you buy it you don't need to pick up crit. IE+BT+LW+SoTD= 3 hit squishees and any other person with less than 100 armor. Also early game that 3 hit crit is very strong in bot lane. The cooldown is annoying but it makes perfect sense because before you could use 1-3 times per fight. Its niche but IMO as long as no drastic changes come out for it, it wont become a cloak and dagger.

Er... With that build you have basically yourself become a 3 hit squishy. To people not building damage. I exaggerate I think my point is still valid.