Where do you download One Piece?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tubbeebucket222

11-21-2012

HI, I'm a fan of animes and I watched animes like Naruto and Bleach and I'm up to One Piece, however I do not know a SAFE site to download One Piece.

Can anyone tell me if they know or have downloaded One Piece. It'll really help me out.

Thanks!

Amberleh

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbeebucket222 View Post
HI, I'm a fan of animes and I watched animes like Naruto and Bleach and I'm up to One Piece, however I do not know a SAFE site to download One Piece.

Can anyone tell me if they know or have downloaded One Piece. It'll really help me out.

Thanks!
I'm not sure where to download, but I know where to find a ton of anime streaming sites.

Also, if you want to be a little more cautious, download web of trust. That will navigate you away from suspicious sites.

http://www.mywot.com/

Shardicus

11-22-2012

It'd be illegal to tell you that, or encourage it. So I won't. In fact, whatever you do, don't go to http://www.thepiratebay.se/ and download a torrent marked with a pink or green skull. Don't you do it, son.

ಠ_ಠ

theInkpen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

www1.watchop.com, idk about the "1" after www, but that website also has links to every episode of fairy tail, bleach, naruto, and DBZ. It adds a new episode of one piece every saturday. Basically its like gogoanime, but for a specific 5 anime.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Yurippe

11-23-2012

Don't just watch the big 3 bro... Try watching something like Clannad or Anohana

tubbeebucket222

11-23-2012

thanks guys appreciate it