Is Rammus still okay to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nop146

11-22-2012

well i mean i have got a quadra with rammus b4 and hes not that bad u just have to use your W your W and taunt are ur main tools q and r are just there for supporting the team

fafnirEMD

12-19-2012

I honestly still use Rammus as my main champion. He is my favorite, hands-down. Great tank, great speed to get him back into lane (even more so with the Homeguard boost), great damage on Tremors once I get my build up enough, and SOOOO much fun to play. I build Rammus both tanky and AP. Basically, I build Ninja Tabi (eventually upgrading Homeguard), Thornmail, Frozen Heart, Athene's Unholy Grail, Abyssal Scepter, and Guardian Angel to top it off, giving me ridiculous survivability late-game, plus the extra magic damage on Tremors from Athene's Unholy Grail and Abyssal Scepter. Honestly, Rammus can be a little squishy early-game, which is why I try to get as much armor on him early-game, hence the Ninja Tabi and Thornmail. Those are the two best items to put on Rammus early-game. Both provide armor, triggering Rammus' Passive and giving him extra attack damage, and Thornmail, well...lol I think you get the idea. Sorry for rambling, it's just I absolutely love Rammus as a champion and wanted to put my two cents in.

Son Of A Trout

12-19-2012

I still play Rammus as a jungler tank and do well, won every ranked match I've played with him.
But comes down to knowing how to play.

XxxLumberJackxxX

12-19-2012

His early jungling is ****, and easily shut down as proved last night. GG rammus level 4 when we are level 8...

Jennathor

12-19-2012

I love me some rammus.. his taunt dominates the bot lane with Miss Fortunes Ult

TheGrayBuffoon

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennathor View Post
I love me some rammus.. his taunt dominates the bot lane with Miss Fortunes Ult
I know someone who is very successful as Rammus playing bot support. This support role has been mentioned twice in this thread.

Out of curiosity how does one progress in the building of items for support Rammus?