Sven, the Festering Decay (Champion Concept)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gretch

08-20-2013

Hey guys. This is a champion concept I came up with in a couple of hours and figured I'd post to see if there's any interest in it. If there is, I'll try to work on posting more in terms of statistics and detail. Please also note any names and details I have at the moment are rough, and may change in the future. Any and all constructive criticism and suggestions are highly welcome.

Abilities

Aggressive Plague:

When Sven kills an enemy champion, all of his abilities gain 10 units of range. Assists grant half as much.

Dead Zone:

(Active) Sven launches a glob of diseased matter in an arc in the air, which lands and creates a field of sickness on the ground which lasts for 4 seconds and causes damage over time to anyone who walks over it (DoT does not refresh). Enemies in the field take damage over time, and enemies hit by the initial shot are slowed.

40/90/140/190/240(+60% AP) over 4 seconds
Slows for 15/25/35/45/55% for 1 second
Cost: 60 Mana
Range: 600
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Field Radius: 300

Transmission:

(Passive) Sven's basic attacks reduce magic resist by 3 for 3 seconds. This can stack up to 5 times. Additional stacks refresh the cooldown.

(Active) Sven dashes to a nearby enemy, infecting them with a rampant disease and slowing their movement speed. After a short duration, the disease explodes outward, dealing damage to the infected and all enemies in a small radius around them.

20/75/130/185/240(+70% AP) (The explosion)
Explosion Radius: 400
Slows for 5/10/15/20/25% for 1 second
Cost: 80/75/70/65/60 Mana
Range: 550
Cooldown: 16/14/12/10/8 seconds

Quarantine:

(Active) Sven sucks all enemy champions in a radius around him towards himself and silences them for a short time.

Slows for 1.5 seconds
Cost: 120/110/100/90/80 Mana
Range: 450
Cooldown: 22 seconds

Epidemic:

(Active) Sven gushes sickness around him in a large radius, dealing magic damage over time to enemy champions, slowing them for a short duration, and applying the Carrier debuff. Any abilities and attacks Sven uses against enemies with Carrier gain an additional amount of spellvamp and lifesteal, respectively.

200/325/450(+55% AP)
Slows for 30/40/50% for 2 seconds
Cost: 100/130/160 Mana
Range: 700
Cooldown: 160/140/120 seconds
Lifesteal/Spellvamp: +7% per enemy champion hit with Epidemic

Lore

Some people are born into wealth and luck, but many others are forced to work their way up from the humble origins they come from. This is never more apparent than in the city of Zaun, where many of the inhabitants spend many a day shelling out a living in the city streets.

It is from these crowded alleys and roads that Sven emerged, a business man with a dream for boundless riches, a dream he appeared to begin catching up on. As each day passed, Sven's coffers grew almost as fast as his greed. Then, as if by more than just coincidence, he contracted a horrible sickness. All of the hard-earned coin Sven had earned over his life was poured into a cure, as his symptoms grew all the more horrific, with Zaun's top scientists and mages alike pondering it's origin and functionality. In a last ditch effort, late at night and alone, Sven delved into the city's darkest and seediest reaches in search of the most unspeakable magics to cure his affliction. When all seemed lost, a shadowy figure approached and offered a deal; a cure for death, in exchange for a bit of work. He immediately accepted.

No one knows what was done, or what deplorable rituals occurred, but Sven emerged the next morning, a living, breathing plague. He was quickly apprehended, but not before he had spread contaminants throughout parts of the city, which proved more than difficult to completely eliminate. With nothing else to do with him, lest he be a liability, Zaun brought him to the attention of the League. Now, Sven is beyond thrilled to be sharing his 'gift' with every champion he can get his hands on.

That's all I have for now. If you like or dislike my idea, please tell me in the comments, possibly with an explanation of what I could improve. More will be added to the post if I feel enough people are interested.

Gretch

08-21-2013

Bump.

Gretch

08-23-2013

Edited Sven's Q to something more suitable for sticking to champs yet still providing poke potential.

Gretch

08-29-2013

Bump, also added in more information for Sven's abilities.