10-0 on Dominion running revive with 10 + different champs, AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FateAvrnicus

11-21-2012

Lets hope the winning streak still going on lol ^^

Tank: Revive + Ghost
ADC : Revive + Exhaust
Assassin: Revive + Ignite
Bruiser : Revive + Cleanse

Don't hesitate to repick (Don't instalock) to fit your team components!

David12596

11-21-2012

If only I get randoms who understood or take a dominion comp as serious as they do a SR comp. lol

DiscworldDeath

11-21-2012

Try moving the cleanse to the ADC, garrison on the tank, and exhaust on the bruiser.

Tempestphile

11-22-2012

Hmm, i got bored

BFT Teemo, BFT Amumu, BFT Fizz, BFT Singed for 4 of your games, seems a pattern here

A few of the other 6 games you had Teemo on your team too (I would assume BFT), so yea, maybe there is something else to Revive being the issue here

FDru

11-22-2012

Still trying to figure out the point of this thread.
Is winning games with Revive supposed to be an accomplishment? (it's not)
Trying to express the fact that Revive doesn't suck? (everyone knows)

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

i've lost 2/10 for the last 4 match history. USING REVIVE! i wonder what this thread has to do with anything...

KaWraith

11-22-2012

At high ELO there are 10 revives per game... nobody whines about it, it's just another strategic part of the action. if the cooldown were 3 minutes instead of 9, there might be a reason to complain. Its fair because you make a trade off, and everyone as equal access and opportunity-i.e. its balanced.

Blackfire torch is tremendously overpowered: but its also a lot of fun to use on many champions. at high Elo, people abuse blackfire torch; but recognize that it is not fair, and deserves nerfs. Not equally accessible, not equally good on different champs that can use it: not balanced.

Tempestphile

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
At high ELO there are 10 revives per game... nobody whines about it, it's just another strategic part of the action. if the cooldown were 3 minutes instead of 9, there might be a reason to complain. Its fair because you make a trade off, and everyone as equal access and opportunity-i.e. its balanced.
Sometimes I consider is it absolutely necessary to take Revive at bot? Especially when you have a very mobile team

A good team will be able to cover you up for the 15-20sec your re spawn timer has, and if you took another ignite / exhaust, chances are you are more likely to beat the enemy bot and push far into his turret. Not to mention the shorter cooldown

DiscworldDeath

11-22-2012

Bot is the position that most requires revive, actually, to not just lose the point outright, or cause a loss at top as someone rushes to fill in.

It's going to happen anyway, but it'll reduce how often.

Phourc

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
A good team will be able to cover you up for the 15-20sec your re spawn timer has, and if you took another ignite / exhaust, chances are you are more likely to beat the enemy bot and push far into his turret. Not to mention the shorter cooldown
It's good if they can, but assuming they will always be able to cover you is just dumping a lot on your teammates - if you die while they're in the middle of a teamfight or something, there goes your tower.