Kha'Zix: Is he a clone of Cho'Gath?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizard33

11-21-2012

I am going to warn you this will be a long explanation. Kha'zix what can I say about him well he is like Cho'gath in a few ways but he himself is a original idea. You remember in Cho'gath's lore how it talked about how he was a species called the Void-Born some wondered in the beta days whether or not they would create another of the Void-Born and so Kog'Maw was created.

Now Kha'Zix is the newest of the Void-Born(I'm going to call them VB from here on) is very similar to Cho'Gath with his quote "Kill,Consume,Adapt". You could have slapped that on Cho'Gath;s lore and it would have fit just fine. However he does have a a lot original ideas.

His main gimmick is evolution. It changes his moves giving them additional effects. My personal favorite is his jump that becomes evolve wings. His main rival is Rengar which in his lore is the only one that can match his strength(Even though one of my friends kills him all the time)

His main job is melee/jungler/stealth/assassin. He is somewhat of a multi-tasker but if you want a champ that's easier to use I recommend Cho'Gath. But its all the matter of preference if you want a tanky fighter Cho'Gath or if you want a more stealth assassin than I recommend Kha'Zix. Please if you find a flaw in my statement please tell me so I can fix it and try to be civil. This post directed to a specific group of my friends.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-21-2012

no, he isnt. He's so far from being chogath that I expected this to be a troll thread. Lorewise however, chogath and zix are sortof related however. Both are voidlings I think

Emperor Z19

11-21-2012

Okay, so Kha'zix is a "clone" of Cho'gath because they're both creatures of the void, love to eat their enemies (a common trait of all three void monsters), and can both jungle or lane? This being in spite of the fact that Kha'zix is a fast, squishy, AD assassin capable of metamorphosis and Cho'gath is a huge, low-mobility tanky AP caster who does not morph, but merely grows? Could you be using the word "clone" any more loosely?

Honestly, I'm not sure what point your trying to make with this post. Yes, Cho'gath and Kha'zix have some similarities, because they are both creatures of the void. Beyond the inherent similarities that come with that origin, that could not be any more different.

Wizard33

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Z19 View Post
Okay, so Kha'zix is a "clone" of Cho'gath because they're both creatures of the void, love to eat their enemies (a common trait of all three void monsters), and can both jungle or lane? This being in spite of the fact that Kha'zix is a fast, squishy, AD assassin capable of metamorphosis and Cho'gath is a huge, low-mobility tanky AP caster who does not morph, but merely grows? Could you be using the word "clone" any more loosely?

Honestly, I'm not sure what point your trying to make with this post. Yes, Cho'gath and Kha'zix have some similarities, because they are both creatures of the void. Beyond the inherent similarities that come with that origin, that could not be any more different.
The point of the post was to show that although they have similarities that are very close they are very different. This was pointed to a specific group of my friends who think they are the same

Emperor Z19

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard33 View Post
The point of the post was to show that although they have similarities that are very close they are very different. This was pointed to a specific group of my friends who think they are the same
Their differences are FAR greater than their similarities. To be honest, I would think that anyone who thinks they're the same is kind of an idiot. Your friends are dumb :-p

Wizard33

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Z19 View Post
Their differences are FAR greater than their similarities. To be honest, I would think that anyone who thinks they're the same is kind of an idiot. Your friends are dumb :-p
I'm sorry to say I agree with you

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

The only similarities that they have are also shared with Kog'Maw. Void Born designs are centered around evolution. Cho gets huge, Kha grows new body parts, and Kog has the ability to increase the range of his assault more and more.

I don't entirely understand the point of this post?