Teemo: Is he as annoying as everyone thinks he is?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizard33

11-21-2012

In a few places yes he is but overall he isn't as annoying as other assassins like Shaco. Some of his redeeming factors is that he is very useful especially his ultimate where he leaves little invisible traps. One could use this as a barrier to protect your base or turret. His movement speed is also pretty high which is always a plus for me. The most common complaint with playing with a Teemo is that he steals kills. This has never bothered me but I've seen a guy report a Teemo just for that reason(Which I find stupid by the way). When playing against a Teemo the most generic complaint is that it can be difficult to kill him sometimes, normally because he runs quite fast especially with his Run quick ability. Most of the time he comes out of no where when your weak and kills you. I've never had this problem but think about it he is an assassin where one of there main jobs is to kill the weak. Can you truly blame him for doing his job. But I feel he's not overpowered but underpowered have you seen his defense he needs a buff. I salute those willing to take all the hate from Teemo haters.He is somewhat annoying but I think a lot of people are using a little too much exaggeration.

KobaltKode

11-21-2012

Teemo is not an assassin, outside of his story. He is not classes or tagged as such by Riot.

As for your question...I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HIM!

lastcenturion

11-21-2012

buying oracles is too haaaaard

Wizard33

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobaltKode View Post
Teemo is not an assassin, outside of his story. He is not classes or tagged as such by Riot.

As for your question...I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HIM!
I'm sorry but I confuse stealth and assassin a lot and its just a habit of mine

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard33 View Post
I'm sorry but I confuse stealth and assassin a lot and its just a habit of mine
he's barely a stealth champ even lol

he's a support "scout" which is a special utiltiy class.

niqht

11-21-2012

he is annoying to support

Raidarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastcenturion View Post
buying oracles is too haaaaard
The shrooms of Teemo don't hurt once you've got a decent amount of MR. His auto-attacks from the initial effect of Toxic shot is what allows him to do INSANE amounts of damage. A quick Malady and he gets kills without trying.

Vuther

11-21-2012

Stepping on a shroom makes me want to eviscerate things

Minute 31

11-21-2012

What is it that people find annoying about teemo?

His shrooms? It's one of the only offensive ults in the game that is completely reliant on someone actually running into it, and can be disarmed.

Blind? Only effects AA, like anyone with CC keep him off the ADC

Poison? So, damage is annoying? Or is it damage over time?

I don't know what it is...

Taoquitok

11-22-2012

it's all about the shrooms. If well placed, even an oracles user will trip over a fair few simply due to their locations. I always aim to place mine alone all the predictable auto-routing paths and with enough of a gap between them that they have a chance to finish all ticks before the next is tripped. If well placed you will almost never find a shroom that lasts its full duration without being tripped over ^^

As stated, an oracles helps defeat teemo, but well placed shrooms in bushes will still end up getting tripped over even by the oracles user.