Possibly Funny Post to Read if You Want To Kill 10 Minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hadese

11-21-2012

I wanted to know if it was possible to get a champ with a Global passive that has a negative effect for the enemy team, apparently i had to much spare time, as i thought up the entire champ.

I know some people will prefer i leave the serious stuff till later so I'm going to start out with my idea for a new champion, that formed in my head last night while i was thinking about champions who have global passive, passives.

Sorry in advance for TLDR, if you have 10 minutes to spare i hope you shal find it amusing, if not, no skin of my nose

And if you really cant be bothered spending 10 minutes reading Exasperated sigh...

Tl;DR: I poke fun of some of the Rioteers, namely Phreak and Morello, in an attempt to get a laugh from the lol community, but in a world where the community is constantly playing a video game, i should have assumed that no one would ever read the post as it is more then 3 lines long.

Lore: Spawned in a pool of tears left behind by all the summoners that got to play beta Jax, release Xin Zhao, and Twisted Fate, the ungodly creation that occurred after the intertwining of pre rework Eve (pre rework post nerf) and release Yorick. Crawling out of this pool of misery came a woman, a woman who did not have a name, a woman that did not have a place, a woman that shouldn't have existed but who nonetheless did.

Lying near the pool she saw an object on the ground, she moved towards it, not knowing or understanding that strange mysterious books lying on the floor, near pools of endless sorrow should be left well enough alone, she picked it up. As she did so, she learnt exactly why sinister objects in places of endless misery should be left alone, she got a paper cut. But as it happened she also felt herself become more powerful, she felt it invigorating her, and she knew that without a doubt this book would not device her, and anything that it could give her could only be a gift from the gods themselves. Opening the book, she began to read, she did not know how it was that she could understand the words contained within, but she could. The very first thing she read, or so she says, were the words on the very first page. Mor Ello. After reading the rest of the book, she determined that over time, the words had faded from their true original meaning. More Elo. These words meant nothing to her at first, but as she read on, she discovered that it was not in fact, a gift from the gods, but was in fact, the diary of a once powerful being, detailing events that had occurred across the land. This was in fact a detailed recounting of a monster residing in this world, tearing apart lives and families though sheer brutality, an unstoppable force, an immovable object, a being so truly terrifying and frightening, that not even the being who had left behind this book, this tome could not stop, no matter how hard they tried. This tale was truly horrifying to the newly formed being, it was evil. While reading through the diary, she learnt of a rare material, called elo, a rare substance that bonded with minerals that it came into contact with, the five most common occurrences being in order of rarity: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond, Surely that cant be right she thought to herself, even as a newly formed being still being shaped by my experiences, i still know that Platinum is rarer then Diamond, every one knows that, its common knowledge, how could such a powerful being make such an obvious error in the order of the rarity of these minerals, i am so confused, if i had an identity, i think id be having an identity crisis right now... (Or at least this is what scholars tell us was running through her mind at the time) Does that mean that whoever left behind this sinister book, this evil tome, could be wrong? And why was such an obviously powerful person, attempting to protect the world from the greatest scourge ever known, so fixated on the obtaining of this Gold elo to such and extent that the Third Era was even delayed while he stopped time and attempted to acquire this elo.

Picking up the book, and taking it with her as she set out to find herself a meaning, a purpose, she saw another artifact lying by the entrance to the hollow cavern housing the pool from which she emerged, lying on the ground was a long object, it seemed to be made from some sort of brightly colored spongy material, she picked it up, she examined it, she could see, faintly and warn away, three letters, no wait, four letters, the first of which was so faded as to be illegible, #ERE. ??? She thought that makes no sense, what even is blank ERE, she placed the book on the ground, and put the stick next to it in frustration, suddenly the words became amazingly bright, and highly legible. #ERF. AHA, she exclaimed, it wasn't ERE it was ERF, but why did the first letter have to be erased, and why is it made of this spongy brightly colored material, what point does this long object serve, and then the word blazed itself across her eyes, stick, this thing was a stick, an #ERF STICK. If only she knew what the first letter was.

Armed thusly with her #ERF STICK and Slightly Sinister Book that realistically wasn't really good for anything, except possibly giving people paper cuts, that is your new name book, Slightly Sinister Book of Occasional Paper Cuts she thought to herself, she set off, to finish the task started before she even existed, to stop the unspeakable menace terrorizing Valoran, the land she now inhabited, or so she would come to find out.

As she made her way though many jungles, on her journey she saw unspeakable horrors, countless people attacking harmless wild animals, caged and chained, unable to move, unable to escape there prison, only able to fight for their own existence as over and over they were slaughtered en mass, unable to escape from their tethers, and leave behind the only world they knew, a world of suffering. Any time she found a group of animals held in chains, awaiting executions, she freed them, as that is what any one with any kind of conscience would do. what kind of person, she mused, would do nothing but slaughter innocent creatures, that only fight for their lives if first provoked, what kind of sick twisted person, goes around and tries to snuff out as much life in the wilds as they can, what horrible world have i been born into. Later into her journey she was walking and came upon a river, it seemed that it was impassible, until she saw what appeared to be in the distance, a group of rocks that spanned the river, and would give her a safe way across. It wasn't until she had stepped off the river banks, that she realized it was not a group of rocks, it was a creatures corpse, the corpse of a giant monster, a frighting creature it must have been in life, but in death, it was left to rot in a river, alongside what appeared to be a dragon. again she was astounded, what kind of world is this where majestic rare creatures, are killed and left to rot in rivers.

Upon reaching the institute of war, she thew open the doors leaving behind tears as she presented herself before the council, she could not stop crying. I want to stop this endless violence and atrociousness against sentient animals and being that is plaguing this land, she stated, who will stand with me? She was informed that this simply wasn't how things were done around here, and if she wanted to help cause change, she would have to join the league of legends, fight glorious battles and find followers in her beliefs.

At that time, it dawned on her, she knew her name, and she knew her mission.

When asked for her name this is how she responded, very loudly, or so we are told...

I AM PEETA, AND I AM HERE TO STOP THE ENDLESS SLAUGHTER OF ANIMALS FOR NO REASON. AND WHILE I'M AT IT THIS BOOK HAS TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO DO MY UTMOST TO STOP THE ATROCITY TERRORIZING THIS WORLD, SO IM GOING TO DO MY BEST TO NERF WHATEVER THE HELL AN IRELIA IS.

I also refuse to take part in the senseless slaughter of harmless creatures, despite how heavy my damage may or may not be.

Thus on this day, a new champion was born, Peeta the animal rights activist.

In keeping with her lore of not enjoying people fighting each other and the harmless furry critters of the forests of Valoran, i have decided that she should not have a single damaging ability, and instead all of her abilities should have something to do with her trying to stop people from fighting.

Ideas so far are:

Passive: Enemy champions receive -3% move speed, -2 Gold per minion kill, -8% experience, and nearby enemy champs lose 5 Ad and Ap, or 5% Ad and Ap, whichever value is greater, When she skills up her ultimate, she can empower one of these passives, doubling the percentage move speed and experience, doubling the negative gold value to 4, and making her fourth passive global.

Q: Removes the damage aspect of any enemy passives on ally cast, as well as resetting the passive of enemy champ on enemy cast, and stopping it from being applied for X seconds, I.E. stop darius being able to apply his passive if cast on a Darius, or stopping the damage it would deal to an ally, if cast on ally, his other abilities: slow and ulti, that work with his passive would still be fine.

W: Stops target enemy champion from being able to use summoner spells for X seconds.

E: Stops target enemy champ from being able to use their ultimate for X seconds.

R: Reduces damage of target enemy champ by X value for 2 / 3 / 4 seconds. (the x value could even possibly scale as well)

I would also very much like to see the lore implemented in her game play, where if she attempts to attack a minion camp, the full minion camp will disappear, giving no exp to any one nearby, this would serve two purposes, staying true to her lore, and stopping Phreak from playing her as a jungle in the champ spotlight.

Additionally, i would like to see all of her abilities doubled against Irelia, and as an additional thought, she should also reduce all the stats on Tri Force, by an amount, maybe 10, 15 or 20% which would also of course, be doubled against Irelia, Recipe should also increase by 200 gold to 500 total, (700 for Irelia)

Looking forward to her eventual release March 31 at midnight 2013, no need to thank me RIOT, i do it because I'm awesome.

Thanks to any one who made it all the way down here and gets to read the serious question, as well as thanking any red response in advance.
My original question that formed was something along the lines of this, i like how there are a few champions that exist that give passive global presence through their own passive abilities, i.e. Zilean, Twisted Fate, Jana.

They don't provide an overwhelming advantage, but they are there.

Would it at all be possible to have a champ that provided an adverse effect to enemy champs? Perhaps a 3% movement speed reduction, less gold from creeps or less exp. (Only using these 3 examples as they would be the adverse "opposite" of the global passives that already exist.) I would can think myself of a few reasons why this might not happen, but id like to hear any reasons you have why this might or might not ever come to pass.

Link to same thread in General Discussion: ---> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2826934

[EDIT 1:] Grabbed the original code from the original post, so that all my bold and italics got implemented properly.
[EDIT 2:] Link to same post in General Discussion added to end of post.

joe42

11-21-2012

this is the first time i like something, but make a TL;DR

Lorrayn

11-21-2012

Yay! A support debuff champion!

Hadese

11-21-2012

I wanted to make a TL;DR for all those people who don't want to sit there and enjoy a laugh.

But the best part about it all, or at least, what i enjoyed writing, was all the fun it pokes at some parts of league that people find useless.

Example TL;DR: I make fun of Morellos evil tome and call junglers animal killers... And make it impossible for Phreak to jungle in a spotlight.

It loses so much, but if you want i suppose i can, but its like trimming the fat off bacon, why, why ruin something so pure, and perfect, you don't tell hot girls to cover up...

I just wouldn't know where to start.

Originally posted this in general discussion with an @reds title, looking to get a rise out of Phreak or Morello, or a laugh out of the parrot.

That was all it was meant to be, and the people who would enjoy it, would spend the time to read it all.

Jalkan

11-21-2012

Passive too stronk, snowball all the things huehuehuehuehue

Hadese

11-22-2012

Need to find a way to get the attention of Parrot / Morello / Phreak, HELP guys

See also: Riot pls

tehscrubbly

11-22-2012

I lol'd @Phreak not being allowed to jungle Peeta

Hadese

11-22-2012

Just had another thought.

Like any person with a strong opinion.

She should stand by her values.

If friendly team kills dragon or baron, she can not communicate through in game chat with team mates as she is giving them the silent treatment.

For 45 seconds and 1.5 mins for dragon and baron respectively.