Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Idea for currency transfer system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lerisa

11-21-2012

I am a League of Legends Summoner looking to be able to get a friend Riot Points for Christmas.
I Don't want to share account information in order to do it tho.
I also don't trust sharing digital money via point cards bought from the store over text messaging systems due to chat logs.
I Thought that if you have a points transfer, RP and IP system, then a person would be able to give rp and ip to another summoner as a gift from there own currency without risks.
I also thought this would save you some problems with account sharing among summoners which is frowned upon.
Also you could interject a rule stating that point transfers may only be gifted among summoners who have been on one-anthers friends list for 3 Months.
Also that both summoners must be logged in at the same time in order to perform a transfer and when a player attempts to gift points, the precipitant must accept or decline the offer.
I believe these two rules would prevent players from being scammed by intelligent computer hackers.
What are your thoughts about A Points Transfer System.
Summoner Lerisa

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

11-21-2012

Aren't there RP giftcards? Yeah. There are RP giftcards. Just buy one of those. RP transfers would be too easy to break.