Champion Concept: Zavimesa, the Nether Knight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crapsdivine

11-21-2012

LORE
To be added

Abilities
Passive: Herald of Death
Whenever an enemy champion auto attacks Zavimesa, he gains 6% of their AD in bonus armor, this stacks and lasts for 8 seconds.

Q: Shockstrike
Mana cost: 100/90/80/70/60
Cooldown:8/7/6/5/4 seconds
Range:350
Blinks to an enemy champion, dealing a critical hit in damage. This skill reduces the enemy's attack damage by 5/10/15/20/25% but increases his attack speed by 10/20/30/40/50% percent, this effect doesn't stack.

W:Soul Sensor
Cost:95/95/110/110/125
Cooldown: 19/16/14/10/7 seconds
Passive: Gives Zavimesa bonus 3/5/7/9/12 magic resist.

Active:Sends out 1/1/2/2/3 spirit clones of Zavimesa which travel to enemy champions. These spirits each go to seperate champions, so 3 cannot go to one. These spirits have a base movement speed 350 and take 7/14/20/24/30% of the enemy champion targeted's attack damage in movement speed. These spirits give a small vision range(100AOE) around themselves. When the spirit collides with an enemy, the enemy is revealed for a time, depending on how much AD he has, the more, the longer reveal(1/2/3/4/5% of the enemy affected's AD). These spirits slow enemies by .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds for 6%
I made this skill as a sort of hunting type of skill, where you follow the spirit which moves the fastest to take on their carry, slowest to take the support, mid speed for the tank.

E:Siphoning Strikes
Passive: Passively grants 3/6/9/12/15% armor penetration
Cost:35/30/25/20/15 HP per attack
Cooldown:12/10/8/6/4 seconds
Active: Every attack on a lone target will deal extra 2/4/6/8/10% of the enemies AD in true damage.

R:Final Showdown
Cooldown: 145/100/75 seconds
Mana cost:none
Duration: 12 seconds at all levels.
Range:Melee
When casted on an enemy, the enemy and Zavimesa will become encircled by Five Nether constructs which forms a circular barrier around Zavimesa and the opponent, you cannot flash over this wall, teleport will be disabled, you cannot move out of this barrier. Each of these 6 Constructs will give a bonus effect to EITHER Zavimesa or the enemy.
Construct One(Red): Grants 20/40/60 AD as long as you stay within melee range of it
Construct Two(Green): Heals you for 100/150/200 same condition as above
Construct Three(Blue): Grants 20/40/60 AP, same condition as above
Construct Four(Yellow):Grants 10/20/30 Armor, Same condition as above
These Constructs can switch order by activating this skill again, with a maximum of 4 switches.

These Constructs form a circular arena 650 AOE wide.
Being in the center will grant damage reduction for bot enemy and yourself, this is so that kiting by going to constructs will be less abusable.

After the duration of this spell, all healing done will be un-done, this un-doing of healing can be fatal.
Additionally, Zavimesa and the opponent affected will be stunned for 1.5 seconds and be completely invulnerable. During this 1.5 second duration, all cooldowns are refreshed, HP/MANA is restored, fury/ferocity is set to 0, for both Zavimesa and the opponent. All enemies/allies within the area of this spell when it is casted will be knocked away unless the target is the enemy chosen. Zavimesa's soul siphon passive will be active during this time.

I will add lore and ideas later.
Tell me what you think.
No trolling plsss

The5lacker

11-21-2012

...So any time ANYONE attacks him, he gains an insane chunk of armor?

You do realize that his passive alone, with no abilities, makes him a hardcounter to AD carries, right?

250% attack speed boost for one attack makes no sense. He attacks, and then...what?

The spirits thing is weird as hell and just seems kinda unworkable. I mean, all he has to do is click and he slows EVERY enemy around, with no miss chance or, apparently, range.

His E is basically Kha'Zix's Q, only on every autoattack and with bonus armor penetration. Yeah. Seems legit.

Ult is just Jarvan's, only completely removing any way of getting out of it, healing an opponent, and knocking away teammates, which is so dumb I can't believe I had to read that.

Long story short, this guy is a mess. He seems like he should be an assassin, as that's what his kit looks like, but he's all about drawing combat out as long as possible. That's not a good idea. An assassin should be all about burst, and killing enemy champs before they have a chance to react, not healing them and going "Now I want a good clean fight."

Crapsdivine

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
...So any time ANYONE attacks him, he gains an insane chunk of armor?

You do realize that his passive alone, with no abilities, makes him a hardcounter to AD carries, right?

250% attack speed boost for one attack makes no sense. He attacks, and then...what?

The spirits thing is weird as hell and just seems kinda unworkable. I mean, all he has to do is click and he slows EVERY enemy around, with no miss chance or, apparently, range.

His E is basically Kha'Zix's Q, only on every autoattack and with bonus armor penetration. Yeah. Seems legit.

Ult is just Jarvan's, only completely removing any way of getting out of it, healing an opponent, and knocking away teammates, which is so dumb I can't believe I had to read that.

Long story short, this guy is a mess. He seems like he should be an assassin, as that's what his kit looks like, but he's all about drawing combat out as long as possible. That's not a good idea. An assassin should be all about burst, and killing enemy champs before they have a chance to react, not healing them and going "Now I want a good clean fight."
He is an assasin tank, completely reliant on stacking his passive and his ultimate, I haven't added the ratios, so don't bash those yet.

The5lacker

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapsdivine View Post
He is an assasin tank, completely reliant on stacking his passive and his ultimate, I haven't added the ratios, so don't bash those yet.
Assassin...tank.

Lets make him a Melee ranged mage jungler while we're at it. The point is, his abilities are bad even without hard numbers. Pretty much all of them are either pointless (250% attack speed but only for one attack) or hideously overpowered due to their very nature (Homing, skilless attack on their carries or the whole team), or just...confusing (Lets just reset this fight so I can invalidate my team's expertly pulled off gank. Sounds fun.)

Moonsoft

11-21-2012

I have to say his ult is kind of fun . But probably better for a fighter like Darius, not for an assassin. Does the walls have a duration or does someone need to die first for it to dissappear?

His passive probably needs more limits like...only a few stacks and also a lower duration.

His Q sounds a bit weird, or at least I don't get it. What does 250% attack speed for one attack actually do? Wouldn't something like, "the next attack he does will crit" would be better?

For the W, probably reduce the amount of spirits to 3 or 2 for all levels and just increase the slow. Is it an area type skill or is it a skill shot?

His E is kinda overpowered unless you give the active a duration.

Crapsdivine

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonsoft View Post
I have to say his ult is kind of fun . But probably better for a fighter like Darius, not for an assassin. Does the walls have a duration or does someone need to die first for it to dissappear?

His passive probably needs more limits like...only a few stacks and also a lower duration.

His Q sounds a bit weird, or at least I don't get it. What does 250% attack speed for one attack actually do? Wouldn't something like, "the next attack he does will crit" would be better?

For the W, probably reduce the amount of spirits to 3 or 2 for all levels and just increase the slow. Is it an area type skill or is it a skill shot?

His E is kinda overpowered unless you give the active a duration.
I am updating all the seconds/ratios/costs now, so that they can be criticized properly.
I'll change the Q to just dealing damage on hit equal to a crit.
I was going to make the slow like 5% on the spirits and he sends spirits in a radius around him.
E(Will fix)

And I will change the R a bit

The5lacker

11-21-2012

Quote:
I am updating all the seconds/ratios/costs now, so that they can be criticized properly.
I'll change the Q to just dealing damage on hit equal to a crit.
I was going to make the slow like 5% on the spirits and he sends spirits in a radius around him.
E(Will fix)

And I will change the R a bit
You know, if you didn't want feedback on something, you shouldn't have posted it. I gave you my feedback based on the core concepts you've put forth and the ratios are irrelevant: Your character concept, at it's very core, makes absolutely zero sense.

Crapsdivine

11-21-2012

Quote:
Assassin...tank.

Lets make him a Melee ranged mage jungler while we're at it. The point is, his abilities are bad even without hard numbers. Pretty much all of them are either pointless (250% attack speed but only for one attack) or hideously overpowered due to their very nature (Homing, skilless attack on their carries or the whole team), or just...confusing (Lets just reset this fight so I can invalidate my team's expertly pulled off gank. Sounds fun.)
Fixed..

Crapsdivine

11-21-2012

Quote:
You know, if you didn't want feedback on something, you shouldn't have posted it. I gave you my feedback based on the core concepts you've put forth and the ratios are irrelevant: Your character concept, at it's very core, makes absolutely zero sense.
Tried to create a non-cookie cutter auto attack press QWER champion
I guess this idea is trash.
But im not willing to change the core unique aspect of this idea, I will just adjust it to see how it balances and fits.

The5lacker

11-21-2012

Quote:
Tried to create a non-cookie cutter auto attack press QWER champion
I guess this idea is trash.
But im not willing to change the core unique aspect of this idea, I will just adjust it to see how it balances and fits.
Okay, I'm going to have to ask you to remove your bruised ego from the equation and actually take in the feedback that you have been given, rather than clapping your hands over your ears and going "I GUESS YOU JUST DON'T LIKE ME LALALALALA."

Alternatively, continue doing what you're doing and never actually progress and start building interesting and viable champions. Your choice.