Legendary Nocturne Skin is Beautiful, How I Nocturne in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spartacious

Recruiter

11-26-2012

You want an early phage on Nocturne. after that go for some attack speed,I generally go for a madredz or wits end. then get a banshee's, then start building some damage, or if you want, build damage first. i usually get bt and atmas.

Recycled EU

11-27-2012

Nocturne's a relatively functional botlaner, got a reasonable amount of favourable matchups going on. Couple've generic bruiser builds work fine on him, EG: Against an AP, acquire wits / some sustain and perhaps even a hex, triforce also works a charm as you'll be burning through a fair bit of mana in steady pushing / any form of harassing. With a phage / mallet, he's great at sticking to a target, so once he can establish an advantage, he's pretty good at keeping it. Other botlane bruisers, jax etc WILL usually outscale him into late game, but he's a solid bet early-mid.

FOODFOOD

11-27-2012

Am I the only one that doesn't like the new Noct skin? :/ I think it was a silly idea. Cool visuals, but they could have come up with something better.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
Am I the only one that doesn't like the new Noct skin? :/ I think it was a silly idea. Cool visuals, but they could have come up with something better.
it seems to fall under the "Fire or Mecha" default that Riot has been churning out. Some are cool(Cho'Gath), some are just kinda meh(Zyra). But yeah, i'm am not really a fan of this Legendary skin. I'm still waiting on a new Anivia skin so i can taunt people while egged in style.

FOODFOOD

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
it seems to fall under the "Fire or Mecha" default that Riot has been churning out. Some are cool(Cho'Gath), some are just kinda meh(Zyra). But yeah, i'm am not really a fan of this Legendary skin. I'm still waiting on a new Anivia skin so i can taunt people while egged in style.
It looks to me too much like "Pulsefire Nocturne" but with red instead of blue. I didn't like PF Ezreal.

I don't know, Nocturne's so serious all the time, I was hoping for a skin in the same vein as Gentleman Cho, Brolaf, etc...

Phourc

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
it seems to fall under the "Fire or Mecha" default that Riot has been churning out.
Fair, and Noct's a really strange choice, but I honestly like the fact that they're giving us options of running a full theme team - remember the crimson elite skins? All two of them that 'well maybe we'll make more someday?'

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

in a few days there will be a ton of new items to totally confuse the **** out of you again..

DiscworldDeath

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
Fair, and Noct's a really strange choice, but I honestly like the fact that they're giving us options of running a full theme team - remember the crimson elite skins? All two of them that 'well maybe we'll make more someday?'
They're two of Riot's worst skins. They look like gimps. It's a good thing they stopped making those >.>

Phourc

11-28-2012

Perhaps, but I still want a Noxian counter to the Demacian commandos.

smXho

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
I don't like it too

That tail thing reminds me of Skarner (or a scorpion in general)