Ranked 3v3 montage to Diamond rating!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzpzGames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

hmm

iChaoticDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-26-2012

Hey congrats, I also rushed 3s on my diamond team from November 4th to 6th as well, took us approximately 10hours tops. 17 Wins 1 Loss, except we used Cho Gath, Mundo, and Riven/Lee Sin/XinZhao.

dyjeujeu

11-26-2012

.... ezpz you rushed your diamond at the end of thee season and your proud that you hit diamond...
there are many players who have hit diamond over 5 times on one account, looking at your history you havent even played against one known team , sorry but I can only feel pity for you for thinking so greatly of yourself
sorry bros it had to be done, someone had to tell ezpz wassup

GhoSTmaNFu

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyjeujeu View Post
.... ezpz you rushed your diamond at the end of thee season and your proud that you hit diamond...
there are many players who have hit diamond over 5 times on one account, looking at your history you havent even played against one known team , sorry but I can only feel pity for you for thinking so greatly of yourself
sorry bros it had to be done, someone had to tell ezpz wassup
hater

probably 900elo player