Renekton: should he be nerfed in the next patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vVvMagwai

11-21-2012

ohhhh....sorry i read that wrong. but my first statement still stands. His early game is amazing but his late game falls off hard.

Mariwaz

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard33 View Post
In my play style I don't pay very much attention to defence but focus on AP,HP,Mana,and Movement
Well then if you think hes op its your fault, you should adapt to the game not just buy whatever items you like

CamaHa

11-22-2012

Quote:
I've taken this down and I'm redoing it later because of the dislikes
So you want to get all dislikes again?

Mariwaz

11-22-2012

Thats what happens when you dont do some research before posting Nerf-something, hes already been nerfed

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

The reason he is so weak to armor is because he is all burst. The bigger the damage, the harder %reduction you get from the burst Attack Damage skill. Reducing it a lot more. And since he is all burst and decently high cd's. Armor is the hardest counter to him. He has no sustained damage or low cd's that is why he falls short in top.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Quote:
I've taken this down and I'm redoing it later because of the dislikes
You're not going to get upvotes later either. Not when talking about nerfing Renekton.