Nami, the Tidecaller Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

michael2666

12-05-2012

No complaints about her so what's the hold up? I'm already unimpressed by the nid remake not coming out, but this as well. Gettin sloppy riot.

Huewe

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Where is my NAMI!?

Andre Arashi

12-05-2012

I have my riot points ready to buy her. Where is she?! D:

cazcappy

12-06-2012

correct me if i'm wrong but Nami was supposed to debut 11/29/12. However she is delayed while Riot works out certain bugs and glitches that were found with her on the Public Beta server. I just hope they finish it up soon, I main support champs and have already saved the IP.

ucrosh02

12-06-2012

The question is "when?" I'm waiting for her, I alredy have the riots... She'll be instant buy!

Archer Lusk

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazcappy View Post
correct me if i'm wrong but Nami was supposed to debut 11/29/12. However she is delayed while Riot works out certain bugs and glitches that were found with her on the Public Beta server. I just hope they finish it up soon, I main support champs and have already saved the IP.
I heard that as well. So we have an early patch and late new champ? I hate that. Plus with the new Noc skin I don't think we will have her anytime soon because they made the login screen him and you know they like to have those up for a few weeks...

H2ojames

12-06-2012

whats stopping her from being released? they unpinned her on the pbe forums sooo

PhD Support

12-06-2012

my friend said that a red (he said specifically morello) confirmed her release was this week so she may be released tomorow but i too cant wait that long T_T

SleepyDeath

12-06-2012

so when are we looking at for a release?

OMEGASEIYA7

12-07-2012

to : NeeksNaman n riot sistems

when begin da x'mas sale's skins, what skins 4 this season , gift more rp free 4 buy rp in $35 n $50.

please answer me, n why not have a sistem of gift skin to friends , 'll a good sistem of gift in this x'mas.

n please upgrade da skin of lux sorceress da face is no good ....