Nami, the Tidecaller Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mdiaz28

11-26-2012

Can she come out already, like tomorrow i how you revealed her, hopefully theres a spotlight tomorrow

multipasta

11-26-2012

yet another champion who cant wear boots

LGD Lewllyne

11-26-2012

Gonna buy her but I hope her skin looks less like she's wearing a mermaid costume :\ Not sure why they did her top so it looks like a shirt with a v-neck it bugs me. Would be really cool looking with some minor adjustment to that so that it's either definitely a shirt or looks less like one.

LiterallyDraven

11-26-2012

wish this champion isnt 6300 to many 6300 champs..

Dogadewd

11-26-2012

Needs bigger boobs...

Joe Krake

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogadewd View Post
Needs bigger boobs...
get back to work, Morello.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Why is her spell called Aqua Prison, and yet is a displacement, not a stun/immobilize spell?

LeagueøƒLegends

11-26-2012

The Ultimate is worded a little badly at the end. Instead of saying "Enemies closest to the initial spawn point are slowed for a shorter duration than those farther away, but all are slowed for a significant length of time and Tidal Wave has a large range."

It should say, "Tidal Wave has a large range. Enemies closest to the initial spawn point will be slowed for a longer duration then enemies farther away." "Enemies farther away will still be slowed for a significant amount of time but those closer will be slowed a longer duration."

Can't wait for this champion to come out. I've been liking Support champs more and more and I think this will be the first support champ I buy right when she comes out. Keep up the good work Riot.

-L

Shadows Void

11-26-2012

I believe this champion is going to have to be nerfed think about it
1. As i do believe its an amazing champion shes a bit over powered.
1/2. Ryze has the same ablility as her but her's heals? Shes support and hes a Mage
2.Why so much range on her ultimate. It covers basically the entire lane. Teleport and Ultimate combo would be just to powerful.
3. Though i do think her abilities are amazing her "Q" has sort of a Taric feel but I not sure if it should stun for that long.
4. Her Passive is just to strong. When after you use your ult as seen the units slowed you can easily use an ability on an ally and catch us use your "Q" and finish it along with your "E" to slow when your allied champion gets there.

Over all a great champ but why so many Slows and stuns?

Boukun

11-26-2012

Testing testing