Nami, the Tidecaller Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyndeSyte2020

11-25-2012

I have a feeling this will be my new main support. Screw sona/taric. Will be picking up on release!

RF Immunji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Oh look, just as HoN comes out with a support avatar based on water and shooting bubbles, Riot comes up with something similar. Just like HoN's avatar Monkey King and then Riot comes out with a sudden Wukong reveal...

RF Immunji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotchbandit View Post
female because well, most ppl think female when you say mermaid, a staff or trident is much more appropriate a weapon for an underwater creature then sayyyyyy, a flail?(imagine trying to use that underwater?) fizz has a trident so nami would get a staff (fits a spell slinger archtype anyways), the mermaid has all water effects, and I do believe her name is a play on the word "Tsunami" Which ofcourse is a natural disaster that occurs with mass volumes of water. I dont think it had ANYTHING at all to do with one piece.
You're right, is has to do with HoN's avatar that just came out, I cannot remember the name though. And yes, HoN's avatar has been out and has been revealed prior to Riot's.

FingerOfFrost

11-25-2012

This is definitely my next support champion after Lulu and sona... Any thoughts on how she can be a viable AP mid... I know there are much better ones out there.. but any chances on how viable she can be as an ap mid?

FingerOfFrost

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF Immunji View Post
Oh look, just as HoN comes out with a support avatar based on water and shooting bubbles, Riot comes up with something similar. Just like HoN's avatar Monkey King and then Riot comes out with a sudden Wukong reveal...
Haters keep hating...

BDR KillaStarz

11-26-2012

Very excited to play this new support! She looks like a mix of a few champs that i like

MevenS153

11-26-2012

Awesome fish! xD

MyViciousPride

11-26-2012

First, I am really excited for this new champion. As of late I have been doing a lot of support and support doesn't get too many new champions so this is great.

Second, stop hating on Riot. oh my another game has a character that is similar to one Riot is putting out. Give me a break. This is their 108th released champion. I would like to see you people who complain come up with 10 champions that aren't like something that has already been released from some game somewhere.

Valen92

11-26-2012

They should give her a movement speed boost when she runs through the river. Just a thought.

The Magical Cat

11-26-2012

yay a new water support they do not have many water champions, i am going to get her on release with her release skin