Nami, the Tidecaller Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buby

Recruiter

11-22-2012

I dont Like Her passive Sound sOlmost Like Janna... that if its alote of spee or something... if not eehh...
But i Do like the Q abi.

Vaknahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

looking forward to playing her

Kishiin73

11-22-2012

Finally, I've been waiting for a new support since forever!!!!... or at least since Lulu

thevaultwanderer

11-22-2012

I feel her ult might be a litte OP just for the fact with the sideeffect being a larger slow to targets hit farther away. This means Nami can be far away enough to be safe while hitting the ad carries in the back with a massive slow allowing assassins with a gap closer an even easier time getting to the ad carries with no problems. I do though admire the fact of a sideffect on abilities as it add a bit more thought before using an ability to its fullest. Ult should also have a short cast time to allow cautious players to able to avoid. Anyway gj Riot keep ot up!

Klippo

11-22-2012

nice, just checking my platinum

EventHorizonn

11-22-2012

Let me guess, 6300 ip?

Rollerball

11-22-2012

I will probably even buy this, looks like a support with convential power and credible spells.

Thunder B0ner

11-22-2012

nice, sounds like a well thought out champion

Actaeon

11-22-2012

It would be cool if friendlies could "surf" her ult. As in give them a move speed buff if they're moving in the same direction. It would make it and even more powerful initiate.

TheDestroyerBane

11-22-2012

Very nice looking champion. Seems like a good suppourt. I personally wouldn't know because I do not play suppourt. So, do we have all the elements yet?

Umi(Water), Brand(Fire), Janna(Wind), Malphite(Earth), and Ahri(Heart).

Yep. So, if all of them are on the same team, will they be able to form a super champion?