Nami, the Tidecaller Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firefox711

11-21-2012

I can't wait for this champion to come out I'm already trying to save ip for it.

I've been seeing some people ask for a hidden passive with her and the river on the SR. What if she ACTUALLY swam in river while she's going through it.

I don't know what resources would be required to pull something like that off, but if it's possible, I think it would look really cool! Also, for obvious reasons, it shouldn't affect her ability to be targeted by enemy spells and what not.

Nonetheless, I'm super excited for this champ!

Adiwik

11-21-2012

LoL i called this ladies ult Fizz's back when he was previewed, guess someone listened :P

NiggySenpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

I'm surprised there isn't any Captain Planet Jokes

dPlayz

11-21-2012

Fizz made love to Janna and they created Nami!

PaxIshtar

11-21-2012

She should have splash attack.

FaceCheckMyBush

11-21-2012

I hope they didn't remove the knock up from her ult. That would be really lame. A big wave crashing into you would knock you up in real life, so removing it to just have the slow is really stupid imo. If Riot thought it was too OP or some ****, just nerf her dmg from it or something.. don't completely remove the knock up. I just hope they didn't remove it. Would just be a stupid decision.

Malphras

11-21-2012

Nami-Swan!!!!!!!

Gnoobi

11-21-2012

that would be cool if her ult sped up your allies as it slowed the enemy trample style. it would be perfect for the surfer singed

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Please tell me that's not her official art. >.> The concept art was so much better, this looks like ass. You can't even tell what she looks like and it just smacks of you caving into people whining about a woman daring to have breasts.

Ronan Parke

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefox711 View Post
I've been seeing some people ask for a hidden passive with her and the river on the SR. What if she ACTUALLY swam in river while she's going through it.

I don't know what resources would be required to pull something like that off, but if it's possible, I think it would look really cool! Also, for obvious reasons, it shouldn't affect her ability to be targeted by enemy spells and what not.
She doesn't swim at all to be honest, she just floats on her little water puddle, which also looks really spectacular. I just hope she fits in because her whole mermaid thing is quite new....then again what even is Soraka? A female satyr? None the less the champ looks great and is fun to play. Well done Riot.