Nerf Fiora.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Protein Powder

12-24-2012

@Riot:

please please please i cannot stress how obnoxious this champion is. i have never won a game against her. removing her from the game would be ideal.

first off, she has a gap closer.
then, she has an untargetable ulti.
then she has an attack speed explosion.
AND she has lifesteal? what?
sorry, but what the **** were you guys thinking? i request a complete and total rework or deletion of this champion. she makes the game unpleasant and less fun and anytime I see her character come up i'm like oh, gg. it ruins my gameplay experience and makes me want to boycott the game.

Cerulean Laser

12-24-2012

Fiora doesn't need nerfs when she is already hard countered by Ninja Tabi, Frozen Heart, Thornmail and Randuins Omen. Jax, Malphite and Rammus all counter her.

I'm just going to leave these here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNDfiF5Pfgk
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2557156
She's is one of my best in not my best champion so I do know her extremely well.
Oh yeah, Walking into a bush cancels her Ult along with practically everything in this thread = http://en.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegen...til_fiora_ult/

Yuan Shikai

12-24-2012

Actually, Fiora is considered to be devastatingly UP, she is in one league with Tryndamere, Yi and some other champs which are conxsidered pubstompers: they destroy you if you are terribad at the game but they get increasingly useless as you get better.

BattleBootyRiven

12-24-2012

WOW fiora needs buff!... I wish she was like jax viable.. so sad to know that shes just another master yi that gets shut down soo easily..

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-24-2012

fiora does not have lifesteal.
And I get the feeling your team got fioramatted like a bunch of ****ing idiots.

But don't feel bad, there are plenty of other baddies with shoulders you can cry on.

Or you could just learn to play. There are many questions to be asked and many things to be tried, I suggest you get started.

Edit: btw I hope you didnt use that tank singed page.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Yeah, Yi needs nerfs bad. I mean that untargetability, the great attack speed, the natural steroids... it's so bad. Wait, who's this Fiora you speak of?

Sairentosutoka

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikkimarruu View Post
@Riot:

please please please i cannot stress how obnoxious this champion is. i have never won a game against her. removing her from the game would be ideal.

first off, she has a gap closer.
then, she has an untargetable ulti.
then she has an attack speed explosion.
AND she has lifesteal? what?
sorry, but what the **** were you guys thinking? i request a complete and total rework or deletion of this champion. she makes the game unpleasant and less fun and anytime I see her character come up i'm like oh, gg. it ruins my gameplay experience and makes me want to boycott the game.
yeah she needs a rework she sucks! compared to yi and trynd the other 2 melee carry champions both of them have an escape fiora nope she just has a gap closer that is pretty short ranged shes easily kited and skillshots can still hit fiora you do know. she doesnt have life steal she has life regen her passive only regens a little bit of life and its only useful early game after like 15mins its completley un noticable cuz of how useless it is.

lactosefree1

12-25-2012

If anything all Riot really needs to do with Fiora is make it so that she can be hit by spells during it (such as Malzahar's silence which would cancel it) or other AoE spells and/or stuns. Other than that Fiora is fine; she stacks up well against any melee carry.

twinlife

01-08-2013

cloth armour and health pots is the key to success

Soferir

01-08-2013

Twin, please refrain from reviving threads over a week old here, if there isn't a new one theres no need to bother with one of these old ones.