Are they equally responsible for the child in question?

Yes, they are equally responsible. 29 78.38%
No, they are not equally responsible. 8 21.62%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

If a man and a woman have *** and the woman is pregnant...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rose Lily Tree

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
The responsibility of this situation falls 100% on the person who has control of the situation.
The woman.
Until the day arrives when a man has reproductive rights, a man should not be forced to take responsibility for the actions and choices of a female.
May I ask "Jesus The Friend", in your ideal world, what is the scenario in which men and woman have equal reproductive rights.
Do you have a logical way this could be integrating into society?
Can this scenario ever be fair for all parties involved.
If not, do you want or expect male supremacy?

Quote:
Even morally/ethically speaking, there is absolutely no way to justify forcing one person to take responsibility and shoulder a burden based on the decisions of another.
I'm sorry, the male did have a decision, he chose to he sex, and as people have already articulated actions have consequences.

Yes the consequences are in someone else's control, but mean a man should be absolved of them.
Complaining about a child being born or not born after you've had consensual sex, is like complaining a judge sent you jail after killing someone.

Jesus the Friend

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Lily Tree View Post
May I ask "Jesus The Friend", in your ideal world, what is the scenario in which men and woman have equal reproductive rights.
Why I am very glad you asked, "Rose Lily Tree".

In my ideal world, if I were the absolute Emperor with no one second-guessing my orders, here is how it would go;

- There is a contract that is signed prior to the conception of children.
* This contract includes agreements on child support, alimony, custody, etc. in case of separation, therefore, the person who is not caring for the child(Generally the male but this is agreed upon in this contract) will have severe financial responsibilities. Shirking these responsibilities will lead to long imprisonment and loss of all assets.
* This contract also ensures that the child will be carried to term (Woman will not be allowed to get abortion, if she does it anyway, she will be charged with first degree murder and imprisoned accordingly)
* Both parties must sign this contract BEFORE conception for any of this to apply.

- If a child is conceived without this contract being signed.
* A woman has the right to an abortion with no say of the male
* The woman has no right to demand any kind of financial support from the male and doing so will constitute harassment which will lead to potential imprisonment

The idea of this is basically the following;
Children will enter the world with the consent of both parents. Only children who are desired will come to fruition, unless some jackhole single mother wants to ruin the child of another human being, then it falls squarely on her head.

Call me a "misogynist" if you desire, but I believe that children should only ever be conceived when both people are absolutely positive that they want a child with each other and are ready for the responsibility/agreeing to enter parenthood for the rest of their lives.

Quote:
Do you have a logical way this could be integrating into society?
My ideal scenario -will- happen, but not in my lifetime, it's a woman's world, we men just live in it, and it will take many years to dismantle the extreme system of power that femi nazi ism has established.
For now, the only thing that I desire is the ability for a man to opt out through legal paternal surrender, this is being fought for by MRAs in the U.S. and Canada as we speak.

Legal paternal surrender is the ability for a man to walk away from parenthood, the way women are able to do so right now without any legal repercussions.
If women argue that "no one can or should force a woman to be a mother if she doesn't want to" then the exact same should apply for men.
Am I wrong?

Quote:
do you want or expect male supremacy?
If anything I have said in any way sounds like "male supremacy" I would love to hear your explanation of how you reached that conclusion.

No.

I want to eliminate female supremacy and privilege, which is rampant in today's society.

Quote:
I'm sorry, the male did have a decision, he chose to he sex, and as people have already articulated actions have consequences.
Surely you are not too retarded to understand that I've already debunked that argument over and over and over and over and over in this thread.

Quote:
Complaining about a child being born or not born after you've had consensual sex, is like complaining a judge sent you jail after killing someone.
Then do you agree that women should never, under any circumstances, be allowed to get abortions, give children up for adoption or drop off in safe haven?

Do you believe a woman should be FORCED into motherhood whenever the ***** enters the egg?
A woman should NEVER have a choice?
If not, then what argument do you have against men having the same choice?
Hmmm?
Check your ultra privilege you hyper entitled pile of vag.

OTLegend

11-22-2012

Men aren't forced in to parenthood.

You can opt out by leaving and paying child support or a settlement.

If you can get the girl to act right and be "convincing" that it's in her best interest, you can get her to agree to a small one time settlement out of court.

You never have to do anything you don't want to do if you have a glock and a sack of money.

Jortalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

The woman is responsible because she went through with the pregnancy. Especially if the man didn't want it to happen.