Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

about olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bunies

11-21-2012

Now that team azubu wiped the floor using him can we get some ****ing nerfs ?

I know i have been asking for this for close to year but now that we have some actual display of his retardation for power can we have it ?

Togekiss24

11-21-2012

Azubu Frost are damn good players, at least by what I've seen in the Season 2 Finale, I was honestly surprised that Tapei shut them down so well.

That being said, Olaf himself doesn't really need a nerf. He is dependent on his ult to resist CC and he has very few options for keeping up with his opponents. His axe throw is a skill shot and quite frankly it's easy to dodge.

bunies

11-21-2012

Quote:
Togekiss24:
Azubu Frost are damn good players, at least by what I've seen in the Season 2 Finale, I was honestly surprised that Tapei shut them down so well.

That being said, Olaf himself doesn't really need a nerf. He is dependent on his ult to resist CC and he has very few options for keeping up with his opponents. His axe throw is a skill shot and quite frankly it's easy to dodge.

frankly he has insanely high base movement speed, he can ghost, and oh yea he can have a frozen malet.

bunies

11-21-2012

bump

Jamaree

11-21-2012

SGS wiped the floor against TPA, the current world champions with Karma, she need a nerf too?

bunies

11-22-2012

Quote:
Jamaree:
SGS wiped the floor against TPA, the current world champions with Karma, she need a nerf too?

as soon as anyone actualy plays her

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-22-2012

Quote:
bunies:
Now that team azubu wiped the floor using him can we get some ****ing nerfs ?

I know i have been asking for this for close to year but now that we have some actual display of his retardation for power can we have it ?

Azubu frost also beat fed olaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N92iWAFoSBY

So where's your video