about olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bunies

11-21-2012

Now that team azubu wiped the floor using him can we get some ****ing nerfs ?

I know i have been asking for this for close to year but now that we have some actual display of his retardation for power can we have it ?

Togekiss24

11-21-2012

Azubu Frost are damn good players, at least by what I've seen in the Season 2 Finale, I was honestly surprised that Tapei shut them down so well.

That being said, Olaf himself doesn't really need a nerf. He is dependent on his ult to resist CC and he has very few options for keeping up with his opponents. His axe throw is a skill shot and quite frankly it's easy to dodge.

bunies

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togekiss24 View Post
Azubu Frost are damn good players, at least by what I've seen in the Season 2 Finale, I was honestly surprised that Tapei shut them down so well.

That being said, Olaf himself doesn't really need a nerf. He is dependent on his ult to resist CC and he has very few options for keeping up with his opponents. His axe throw is a skill shot and quite frankly it's easy to dodge.
frankly he has insanely high base movement speed, he can ghost, and oh yea he can have a frozen malet.

bunies

11-21-2012

bump

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

SGS wiped the floor against TPA, the current world champions with Karma, she need a nerf too?

bunies

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
SGS wiped the floor against TPA, the current world champions with Karma, she need a nerf too?
as soon as anyone actualy plays her

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunies View Post
Now that team azubu wiped the floor using him can we get some ****ing nerfs ?

I know i have been asking for this for close to year but now that we have some actual display of his retardation for power can we have it ?
Azubu frost also beat fed olaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N92iWAFoSBY

So where's your video