Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

eternum nocturne - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cure Gorilla

11-25-2012

Even after reaching lvl 30, XP boost "for 3 wins" is still there, and every time I reloging into another account that annoying message appears about "last XP boost".
League of Legends' "Programs Menu" Link isn't easy to find since it's in "NewFeature1" folder

Lukiner

11-25-2012

Quote:
Alexulter:
Even after reaching lvl 30, XP boost "for 3 wins" is still there, and every time I reloging into another account that annoying message appears about "last XP boost".
League of Legends' "Programs Menu" Link isn't easy to find since it's in "NewFeature1" folder

it's thread about Nocturne skin feedback not XP boosts problems .....

Lukiner

11-25-2012

It's not actually bug report or direct skin feedback but I just got bored and decided to derp a bit in photoshop. So I created summoner profile banner and 3 icon themed for Nocturne/Eternum Nocturne.

I'm don't have any graphic skills so it's obvious that they don't look great and amazing.
Maybe Eternum Noc isn't on the same level as PFE (no skin evolution, jet pack, etc...) but IMHO this skin needs at least summoner icon....

http://imgur.com/a/JlklX#0 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fa%2FJlklX%230)
icons (recolored icon of duskbringer, recolored icon of paranoia and modified+recolored icon of umbra blades):
564038 564039 564040
banner + icons:

Zaenos

11-25-2012

The skin concept overall is pretty awesome.

I also agree that the ult needs something akin to his "Daaarrknesssss..." quote.

But the thing that stood out to me most was that despite being "Eternum" Nocturne, his tail no longer fades off, instead just ending. Honestly, I thought it made him look a little like a larva with arms. A really awesome larva with arms, but still. Both both from an aesthetics point and thematically, I think fading his tail off into a seeming infinity would be a major improvement.

Stomper

11-25-2012

Haven't gotten a chance to test him on PBE yet, but I hear he spins to his target for his ult (like a drill). True?

AlphariusRising

11-25-2012

For me, the fear is more difficult to see than a regular nocturne fear.

I just played a game with it, and several times people flashed my fear tether, and I thought it broke, and then they either got feared and I wasn't expecting it, or I walked off and broke it myself. The tether seems to disappear a lot, and while it's cool that it effects their character model, I'm used to looking at the tether.

The Q fading in and out also wierds me out. I think that it should constantly be very visible like all the other nocturne skins, but change color.

Recaiden

11-25-2012

Quote:
Pldl:
I can actually second this. I was spectating a couple of games, and noticed that whenever eternum nocturne died, a rather large area around him turned a greenish hue.

I've noticed the same effect playing as Eternum Nocturne. The ground underneath where he died turned an odd greenish color, which seemed to connect to the green grass along the edge of the base.

Knux

11-25-2012

Beautiful, beautiful skin, amazing voice work. Love it.

Now, I just ran into a strange bug with it, and I'm not sure if it's been address. Will attach logs.
The bug was what seemed to be a missing particle effect on his death, where whenever he died, a large area around his death would be bathed in a green light and other colors would get a bit washed out. Sadly, due to certain annoyances on my computer, it's hard to react fast enough to get a screenshot, since I need to press two keys for it instead of one (on that note, could we please get the option to rebind screenshot? I hate using the function keys for anything.)

SaltyMouthfuls

11-26-2012

I have gotten the green coloration from him on death, didn't show up well in the replay until I turned it to 4x. It happened just once.

http://i.imgur.com/YVdxb.jpg

Worst Noct NA

11-26-2012

Quote:
Mystgan:
I have difficulty understanding what he says during his joke, something about spin2win but no clue exactly what he means.

joke: "we know all, we see all, we... are stuck"
taunt: (I think it is something to do with 'your future is' blah blah blah :S)