Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

eternum nocturne - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alphabeta12

11-21-2012

I know this is meant to be about the Eternum skin, but I played a game with the Frozen Terror skin and the Q's all screwed up, and all these blue squares appear. Tried it again in a custom game and its still weird and people in the bots game said my q was weird.

http://imgur.com/HvuUl

dMaximus

11-21-2012

I love the skin but I can hardly understand what he is saying. The sound is really cool, but it feels too, airy, or metallic. Is there any way to increase the vocalization and decrease the effect just a little?

Zemoregul

11-21-2012

at low attack speeds his auto attacks kind of look like he is twitching, like he pulls back, stops, twitches back more then swings, they feel kinda clunky when all of his other animations especially his walk where he does a kinda spin, make him look extremely smooth and streamlined

ZKPro

11-21-2012

"I have a suggestion to change eternum nocturne's ulti.

Instead of the standard black screen.

And if you are targeted by it.
You will instead have a tear in your screen and the scary fcker lunge out at you, then disappears and reappears next to your champion, accordingly to the distance of course.

Imagine that!"

That would be cool, I was thinking that when he turns his ult on, the ground and everything else turns into stars with planets around, then when nocturne collides with the enemy the planets explode. I wish.

StayHydrated

11-21-2012

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone in this. This is basically a Mass Effect Reaper skin, right?

brainduster

11-21-2012

****, I didn't realise this thread was here, so here's a post that seemed like it's related: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2826519

TheBluezer

11-21-2012

just played a few games with this skin and his animations won't work on the fountian but if you step just off of it they work fine repro:
play Noc with his Eternum skin
attempt to use joke, dance, taunt
see that they don't work

Sunedge

11-21-2012

it looks nice and all, but the particles left by the Q on the floor looks to simple...just like the normal one, i expected some awesome change same with the R. still good but idk it doesn't feel legenday for me.

NotBuzzJack

11-21-2012

Quote:
Zemoregul:
at low attack speeds his auto attacks kind of look like he is twitching, like he pulls back, stops, twitches back more then swings, they feel kinda clunky when all of his other animations especially his walk where he does a kinda spin, make him look extremely smooth and streamlined

Yeah his attack animation isn't smooth at all at low attack speeds. Umbra blades is also really lacking in oomph.

kevybear

11-21-2012

bug maybe?
his dusk trail seems to disappear after its cast for a second then it comes back...

feedback: it loooks cool i think the dusk trail should be redder so its more visible liek the frozen skin, the fear and shield are defintitely cool
maybe have some different passive particle too