Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

eternum nocturne - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewTrinity

11-21-2012

Is the ground around nocturne supposed to change color when he dies? It's a rather large portion around him that seems to be changed. It looks off, rather than it being part of the design.

Sir Dougles

11-21-2012

Want to test...sooo bad....still get servers unavailable

NotBuzzJack

11-21-2012

The skin has a unique sound with the Tiamat active. That's cool.

Altrimas

11-21-2012

After the patch, I wanted to purchase nocturne on my PBE account in order to test his new skin. Because the game told me i had around 6400 ip, I expected to be able to get him and try this skin out. Unfortunatly, the game sends me an error message saying : ''Your purchase could not be completed at this time''. I'm pretty confused and I don't know if some other people are having the same problem but I think this is a major issue.

WateryMind

11-21-2012

The skin as a whole feels.... Okay.

It's meh. I mean, it's a good skin, I like the new VO and animations but... It all feels... Too similar to Classic Noc. No really cool differences like all the other Legendary skins, like Brolaf's broness and Gentleman Cho's amazing top hat.

Killrazor

11-21-2012

He looks like a Shrimp or a Prawn... LOL

Fateborn

11-21-2012

I have a suggestion to change eternum nocturne's ulti.

Instead of the standard black screen.

And if you are targeted by it.
You will instead have a tear in your screen and the scary fcker lunge out at you, then disappears and reappears next to your champion, accordingly to the distance of course.

Imagine that!

MCXL

11-21-2012

Quote:
Thorthedark:
I hope it's not finished.
It's a cool looking skin no doubt, but I wouldnt call it legendary. Maybe half legendary like KZ and Lulu skins.

It just seems....lackluster. The Fear is probably my favorite effect, And that saddens me because the ult is probably one of the coolest ideas in the game but the ult on this skin, meh. No real awesomesauce about it. I want to be scared! A legendary nocturne just turned out the lights!

I think it's a great idea, but could use some more ummph!

Bug: Occasionally the emotes will have no sound. About every 3rd of 4th time using them.

The lack of a special looking dusk particle and the under foot effect on leash really bring the skin down to that teir, I agree.

Varler

11-21-2012

I would love to test it out, but since Nocturne was not made cheaper along with the skin, and we did not get any new ip/rp with the patch, I don't have enough to buy Nocturne, so I can not buy the skin. I think Noct should be made cheaper too, or everyone should get some more ip/rp when a new patch with new purchasable content comes out. I'm not saying this because I want more stuff, I can wait a week for that, but because I am actually interested in testing all the new features, and I'm sure others are too.

Grizyx

11-21-2012

Considering the teaser says "Legendary Eternum Nocturne" my guess would be it's legendary.