Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

eternum nocturne - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrDizems

12-02-2012

His auto's look off when you leave him auto attacking it does not flow properly.

ToothlessSnake

12-02-2012

Well in order for more people to see it, you need to open PvE again!

Hefasto

12-03-2012

Quote:
FourthLegion:

I also feel that the autoattack animations aren't different enough, if different at all. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but Eternum Nocturne only seems to do one kind of auto: a sweep with his right blade. If this isn't a bug, it probably should be changed (I don't remember if non-skinned Nocturne has different AA animations, but most melee characters do, and someone with Nocturne's two arm blades should if he doesn't). Otherwise, it looks great.

he attack with both arms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRuPLMxw4bM&feature=player_detailpage#t=30s
if I remember correctly
his critical animation is like using his both blades as big scissors? or smth like this

Krazah

12-03-2012

This skin is incredible...like I absolutely love it. However I have to agree on a few points.

1) I think the Ultimate is sorta lackluster. For an ultimate skin, while the rest of the particles and voices have changes, there are 975 worth skins that do the same thing. An ultimate skin should feel ultimate and frankly with where Eternum Nocturne is now, it feels 975 ish. Maybe a 1350 justified. Maybe. But I feel like something needs to be done with the Ultimate to make it feel Legendary.

2) Attack animations feel clunky. His auto attack feels likes he just smacking his body against things in the same motion over and over. It sorta loses that epic feel the second you start attacking something.

I have one issue I haven't read about yet though, maybe I missed it. But one major issue, above all else, is the SOUND DESIGN.

Now, I commend the sound design team...you guys are incredible. However with this skin, I want to HEAR what he says. I have my in game volume set so it works how I want with every champion I play. I can hear what they say, but it's not too much. Now when you play a Champion enough you start to be able to quote things they say..my friends and I will sit there and say "Are you my nightmare? Or am I yourssss?" Because its a memorable quote.

With Eternum Nocturne, I cannot hear nearly ANYTHING he says. The voice sounds really cool but the clarity / diction in what he says just is NOT coming through. And it's frustrating because I want to hear what he says...but I just can't. Especially during his joke I believe where he digs himself in the ground. I can hear the sound effects, but cannot for the life of me understand what he is saying. When he is moving around I sort of can better but it still is muffled in parts. Please take a look into this, I think it's a major issue that will really bother me if it's released like that. I love nocturne and this skin, but a few touches on this skin would make it brilliant.

Krazah

12-03-2012

I know it's hard to go back and add animations and effects to this skin when it's so close to release but something I can suggest for his ultimate would be a new voice for when he activates it, as well as perhaps a new dark cyber-esk effect for the enemy team, and even for him to almost drill through the air when launched and make the landing on the target a bit more noticeable. The ultimate itself when activated and launched is extremely fast...but subtle effects like that or whatever someone else may suggest may make it feel truly legendary.

Krazah

12-03-2012

A suggestion for making the sound clearer may be to take out some of the high frequencies in the vocal track and perhaps bring up the high-mids just to enhance the voice so it isn't too inaudible but gives the voice a nice balance but keeping the desired effect. Just something I had thought about when listening to the voice a few more times.

Shadowlrd

12-03-2012

The ult, like almost every post so far, need sumthing extra. maybe even a trail, like the cracks in the ground when he hits sumone, only the cracks follow him from where he launches to his target where he unleashes much larger, noticeable, cracks in the grounds.

Just to re-affirm some thoughts that Iiked, i will bring them up again:

Umbra blades could use a better look to them then the usual classic look

While being on his duskbringer trail, or after his shield is proc'ed, glowing that blue from his taunt would be awesome

The blades on his arm should be wider and more noticeable, I understand the streamline look but the larger blades would make him look more intimidating, plus when he extends them during his atks it would be more noticeable.

Those are just somethings that I noticed myself, as well as what other people have been saying. All in all Iove this skin and would probably buy it regardless of how much its worth (mainly because hes been my favorite and main champ since i bought him as my first 6300 champ)

Darklarik

12-04-2012

No new particle for blocking a spell. Bad riot... bad

Shadowlrd

12-04-2012

i hope that the skin wasnt released today becuz you guys are making it better...

Hefasto

12-05-2012

Quote:
Shadowlrd:
i hope that the skin wasnt released today becuz you guys are making it better...

actually it's annoying... no new stuff for Noc on pbe for like week, no red response about changes so it looks like soon he will be avaible
BUT
same time no announcement about releasing this skin on live servers or YT trailers ONLY his splash art (+ probably particles in client) was released in new patch

today will be 2 weeks after his official teaser so it would be finally nice to know if we will be able to buy him today/tomorrow/Friday or he will be reworked for another month >.> soon we will wait for this skin longer then for PFE (my god *sigh*)