Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

eternum nocturne - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lukiner

11-30-2012

hmmm it's Friday (for EU) and no new patch on pbe witch Noc changes

so I guess that he is finished after all and maybe we will see him this week (friday/saturday) in shops on live servers unless we have to wait another week for something.....

Battlecast Prime Cho’Gath was released (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2432486) 3 days after his teaser (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2424352) & announce (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2425697) while it's almost one and half week since you posted this single art with Eternum Noc :/ imho RIOT you posted it way to early/fast and now the hype for this skin is slowly decaying

phar0ah1

11-30-2012

Yeah the skin looks good and the voice fits it nicely. I think its a skin I would pick up on the live servers.

Zathson

11-30-2012

Missing particles on his Q. The trail use to leave a greenish lighting arc and stripes, now the Q looks bland.

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

12-01-2012

Quote:
Zathson:
Missing particles on his Q. The trail use to leave a greenish lighting arc and stripes, now the Q looks bland.

Did this happen from the last PBE?

zoboomafoot

12-01-2012

To me this skin isn't all that "Legendary". Don't get me wrong though, this is an awesome skin, but when i think of a Legendary Skin I think of Pules-Fire Ezreal. Now that is a legendary skin.

A great addition into making this skin more "legendary" hit ult (in terms of looks) should be modified. I don't have any good ideas on how it should be changed, but I'm sure you guys can figure that out.

DracoMTA

12-01-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2841508
I collected quite a bit of feedback. General consensus seems to be that people want glowing blades and an ult animation (upon activation and some people want a "ripping through space" effect on the second activation. People also seem to think the skin is not worth the price of a legendary currently as it is.

Ostonzi

12-01-2012

I agree. I think the blades should have a glowing effect when umbra blades is available, and then a release effect for using umbra blades.

Also a new effect for when the spellshield is popped and the AS buff is applied.

That and trail effects/ult effects would make it worth legendary.

NightmareMoony

12-02-2012

Quote:
EpicNinjaRox:
To me this skin isn't all that "Legendary". Don't get me wrong though, this is an awesome skin, but when i think of a Legendary Skin I think of Pules-Fire Ezreal. Now that is a legendary skin.

A great addition into making this skin more "legendary" hit ult (in terms of looks) should be modified. I don't have any good ideas on how it should be changed, but I'm sure you guys can figure that out.

Pulsefire Ezreal = special/uber/epic legendary: because of the evolution of the skin (on 6,11 and 16 lv) special effects on killing champions and probably also icon and profile banner
Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath, Bloodlord Vlad, Brolaf, etc... = legendary
Dragon tamer Lulu, Mecha Kha'Zix = ... special skin?

Eternum Noc is clearly legendary skin atm

IMHO this is most stupid idea to make skin uber legendary cause of icons or banners since it's overall awesome idea for every legendary skin.... I don't know how much time art team had to work on harrowing or season2 summoners icons but I think that every legendary skin (old ones and new ones) should receive at least 1 summoner icon related to the skin.

GamersEye

12-02-2012

I think it would be cool for the ultimate for him to basically walk through a portal that appears underneath all enemy champions, and when he uses the second activation, he would shoot out of the one he targets. Or something like that. Something magnificent and noticable that really says "legendary"

FourthLegion

12-02-2012

I think it's an excellent skin as is, but a few things feel lackluster, as I'm sure people have said.

One, the ult doesn't look different at all, and that's one huge reason people would buy the skin. All the other skills look good, IMO, but the ult could probably do with a change or two to make it more different.

I also feel that the autoattack animations aren't different enough, if different at all. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but Eternum Nocturne only seems to do one kind of auto: a sweep with his right blade. If this isn't a bug, it probably should be changed (I don't remember if non-skinned Nocturne has different AA animations, but most melee characters do, and someone with Nocturne's two arm blades should if he doesn't). Otherwise, it looks great.

As far as I know, I haven't encountered any bugs that I've been able to reproduce (and the only one I did involved voice files not playing, which as far as I can tell has been noted in the thread already).